Get ( insert managers name) in

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This is where a  Wednesday fans view of their club differs from a professional in the game looking at it from a neutral's perspective mate

To us we're a sleeping giant just needing a hero

To an outside we have Chansiri as chairman, we're on minus points and behind the pack to even stay up, our fanbase is negative and toxic, the squad is full of Sunday league players and injured more times than they play

The ONLY reason anyone would come is pure and simply £££££££££££££

And that's the worst reason to employ any manager

Big Mick. Big club. Yorkshire. Doesnt need the money.

Guest LondonOwl313
6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

This is where a  Wednesday fans view of their club differs from a professional in the game looking at it from a neutral's perspective mate

To us we're a sleeping giant just needing a hero

To an outside we have Chansiri as chairman, we're on minus points and behind the pack to even stay up, our fanbase is negative and toxic, the squad is full of Sunday league players and injured more times than they play

The ONLY reason anyone would come is pure and simply £££££££££££££

And that's the worst reason to employ any manager

The club is a sleeping giant... Saw Sean Dyche on sky sports referring to us and Forest as bigger clubs than Burnley, so most people in the game view it as such.

This season is a write off in terms of moving forwards but the objective is to just stay up. For that we probably don't even need 50 points (after deduction) considering Wycombe, Barnsley and a few others.. 60 points (before deduction) or maybe even 55 will be the right ball park. This squad is capable of that under the right management.

Money talks so I think there are plenty of managers who would take it to come and also feel confident they can collect 55-60 points to give us a chance of staying up. If Monk stays we won't get close to that... and it will be even more apparent thats the case if we don't take maximum points from the next two games

Looking at this thread and I have read every single response, I cant figure out why people haven't mentioned stuart gray, I know DC sacked him but he could be learning from his mistakes and get him back, he the only ex manager I have back, he built our team promotion team on a shoestring so I try and get back but I'll be honest monk still has my support for the next few games