Kieran Westwood

24 minutes ago, Dagmeister's Shadow said:

No problem with Joe getting the jersey.  Good competition between him and Dawson. I don't dislike Westwood, he's just on the way down that's all and nonsense pops at Dawson and Monk asserting that Westwood is still the best in the club will continue to be argued against by me. 

Let’s see then 

Makes me laugh how some fans still dont see fault with westwood, if the 2 local lads had made the mistakes he made this season( the swansea one was shocking) they would have been hammered for months, but westwood it's ok these things happen rubbish. Will dawson or wildsmith develope in to top goalkeeper i dont know but we need to back them and stop living in the past

7 minutes ago, bubbleowl said:

Makes me laugh how some fans still dont see fault with westwood, if the 2 local lads had made the mistakes he made this season( the swansea one was shocking) they would have been hammered for months, but westwood it's ok these things happen rubbish. Will dawson or wildsmith develope in to top goalkeeper i dont know but we need to back them and stop living in the past

Some fans are still sore and believe Westwood is still our best keeper , it’s all about opinions isn’t it . 

1 minute ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Some fans are still sore and believe Westwood is still our best keeper , it’s all about opinions isn’t it . 

You are right about opinion but all im saying is i wish some of our fans try treating all 3 goalkeepers the same, instead of seeing 1 keeper through rose coloured specs like they do

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Sore about what exactly?

The fact he wasn’t chosen before Cameron or Joe . Why on Earth was he even given a 2 year deal if there was no intention to play him is beyond me , unless of course it was down to Brucie and he was indeed his number 1 ? 

Just now, bubbleowl said:

You are right about opinion but all im saying is i wish some of our fans try treating all 3 goalkeepers the same, instead of seeing 1 keeper through rose coloured specs like they do

Favourites mate , I have them but I don’t go vocal on them , we all have them though 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Two managers have done the same thing

Why do you personally believe that they've chosen to go with our reserve keepers over an established international goalkeeper?

Youth maybe , I don’t know and I’m not jumping to any conclusions, I know where you are going and I can see you believe he is a bad influence and very opinionated am I wrong ? If so sorry once again.

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Youth maybe , I don’t know and I’m not jumping to any conclusions, I know where you are going and I can see you believe he is a bad influence and very opinionated am I wrong ? If so sorry once again.

Mate you never need to apologise for having an opinion and expressing it (unless of course you're alleging some wild crazy stuff that's clearly not true)

I welcome this discussion and am just curious what a full on Westwood fan (as it seems you might be) would be thinking logically about why he's been omitted by two managers at the club. Just curious what logic a Westwood fan would apply to this scenario that's all. 

With regards to being a bad influence I genuinely honestly have no idea at all if that's the case either way. I'm waiting to hear in years to come what the truth is/was

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Therealrealist

Well bullen dosnt think westwood is a bad egg cus he brought him straight back into the fold..sumbody on twitter ask him

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Well bullen dosnt think westwood is a bad egg cus he brought him straight back into the fold..sumbody on twitter ask him

Why don't YOU ask him mate?

What is it at the moment with everyone asking everyone else to ask Bullen stuff on Twitter? 

IT'S WEIRD

Owlstalk Shop

11 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Favourites mate , I have them but I don’t go vocal on them , we all have them though 

We've all got players we like or dislike but to pointing out faults for dawson and wildsmith, yet somehow make every excuse for westwood and in some posts blame everyone else for his blunders i find quite strange when he was'nt at his best and in my opinion deserved to be dropped, just like dawson now and wildsmith given a chance

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Why don't YOU ask him mate?

What is it at the moment with everyone asking everyone else to ask Bullen stuff on Twitter? 

IT'S WEIRD

Im not on twitter

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Even if you were do you think it's a question that you could or should ask and get an answer to?

Yes indeedy..what would the harm be in this..hi lee..in your opinion is kw a bad egg..disruptive influence.etc..?he would say no..but 2 managers seem to think he his

.we need closure on this once and for all

Just now, Therealrealist said:

Yes indeedy..what would the harm be in this..hi lee..in your opinion is kw a bad egg..disruptive influence.etc..?he would say no..but 2 managers seem to think he his

.we need closure on this once and for all

Reyt.

Okkkayyyyyyy then

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Mate you never need to apologise for having an opinion and expressing it (unless of course you're alleging some wild crazy stuff that's clearly not true)

I welcome this discussion and am just curious what a full on Westwood fan (as it seems you might be) would be thinking logically about why he's been omitted by two managers at the club. Just curious what logic a Westwood fan would apply to this scenario that's all. 

With regards to being a bad influence I genuinely honestly have no idea at all if that's the case either way. I'm waiting to hear in years to come what the truth is/was

Full on Westwood fan eh , arent you ? He’s been a top keeper at this level only his distribution let him down , having said that didn’t he punt a ball straight down the pitch for Hooper to run into and score once ? . I was defending him because I felt he was getting slated I don’t think he deserves that . I like players with character and he seems to have that . I don’t understand the stick he is getting . 

• Like 1