20th June

Guest Grandad

20 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I saw an article yesterday from Dom Howson I think it was that listed all those we let go last summer and it asked which ones have you missed?

The answer I think was 'none'

Be interesting to see what they are all doing this season. Did they go up the ladder or down one a level or two?

5 hours ago, SouthStand75 said:

flip side being their agent has got them another club lined up and told them “whatever you do, don’t get injured”. 

Wouldn't that be the case anyway in normal circumstances? By around March time out of contract players knowing they will be moving elsewhere at the end of the season don't generally tend to down tools.

18 hours ago, handworth52 said:

whose safety? surely your not on about the players?in there best physical shape of there life? ,if they live with a person in there household who is at high risk then id totally get they want to give it a miss or they would have to live away from home for a bit to earn a living what men and woman should be doing to support themselves and there families and not expect state handouts so they can sit about in there  back garden drinking all day like a lot have and are still doing .  and sadly money rules the world , everything is now in a worldwide infrastructure ,us say not selling clothes in shops ends up costing lives in say Bangladesh who live in v poor conditions and there clothes factories now have no work so they will now struggle even to feed themselves (just an example) if life don't return to say 95% by sept/October you will end up with a colossal meltdown of the economy here and worldwide which will kill far more than covid 19 will ever kill. 

Here he is again....Mr Happy