Waddle On Five Live

3 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

He lives in this area and has a continued connection to us. Besides which, how do you know he hasn't commented on Spurs at some point recently? 

He probably doesn't have inside info but the accounts are free to read and don't make good reading, the EFL action against the club is in the public domain and is discussed often locally and we have gone from being a promotion chasing team to a lower mid-table team. Should he not be allowed to pass comment on this? As I have said it would probably better received if he was to go into more detail about his reasons but the media and social media work on sound-bites and headlines like him wanting the owner out.

i do believe in free speech but not being an expert in anything to do with my club i certainly would not take any notice of anything he says unless his comments are helpful to us,and they certainly are not.Must admit though i did not know he had a cotinued connection to the club,in what capacity may i ask?

2 minutes ago, pioowl said:

i do believe in free speech but not being an expert in anything to do with my club i certainly would not take any notice of anything he says unless his comments are helpful to us,and they certainly are not.Must admit though i did not know he had a cotinued connection to the club,in what capacity may i ask?

Not an inside connection that I know of. Just a connection in the same way you, I or anyone on here has as a supporter and he certainly has close family members who watch us regularly, he is as justified in passing comment as anyone on here is. You don't have to agree with it but it is worthy of debate.

9 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The huge operating loss in the accounts masked by an accounting ruse

The embargo we were under

The squad isn't 3rd now so presumably that means it isn't OK now

You o

10 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

The huge operating loss in the accounts masked by an accounting ruse

The embargo we were under

The squad isn't 3rd now so presumably that means it isn't OK now

You only know what your master tells you

nly know what your master tells you

The loss was not masked at all so it cant have been a ruse.The embargo was down to efl rules.Thats what i keep saying about being 3rd ,we were well run then werent we but did you send any posts in then about what a great owner was(and still is)

Just now, pioowl said:

The loss was not masked at all so it cant have been a ruse.The embargo was down to efl rules.Thats what i keep saying about being 3rd ,we were well run then werent we but did you send any posts in then about what a great owner was(and still is)

No because he isn't, in my opinion of course and this is a football forum where we swap opinions. You have yours. I have mine. The club's current condition, status and financial health form the basis of my opinion. His attitude to pricing colours a lot of it I'll admit. But hey ho. 

12 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Not an inside connection that I know of. Just a connection in the same way you, I or anyone on here has as a supporter and he certainly has close family members who watch us regularly, he is as justified in passing comment as anyone on here is. You don't have to agree with it but it is worthy of debate.

Dont think he is a supporter.i certainly am but i wouldnt write an article expecting anyone to take any notice of it.

42 minutes ago, pioowl said:

Has anyone said ''Hi Dejphon or Hi Att'' yet?

• Haha 1