Realistically what can we expect in the summer?

6 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Hopefully the club is actively doing things in the background now - not being reactive.  

Yes we are trying to sell 10 year season tickets, we have fudges our accounts, have 2 sponsors that don't exist and have sold our ground to a company that nobody have ever heard nor did it exist until last year.

I'd say there is plenty going off in the background.

Things I want to see in summer from Wednesday.

• All out of contract players barring Fox let go.
  • A proper scouting setup put in place for whoever is managing us. Not just Paxo and the advisors.
  • I want us to actually have a style of play. We don't have one now and all teams need this to build on.
  • Players signed to actually suit and fit in with the decided style of play in mind. Currently unable to play any style well with this squad due to mishmash of player styles and no thought of play style being put in when they were signed.
  • The signing of mostly youngish aged free transfers and a little cash spent on  special players if and where needed. So many good players leave clubs every year and these need to be scouted and picked up by us for once.
  • For the club to actually consider the sale of players irrespective of how good they are for us. Players like Bannan should not be above the idea of being sold. £8-10 million for him  for example, could see two others come through the door who collectively add more to the team.
  • An actual plan put in place from the top of the club down. 

Seems like a big ask but then things there are just the basics and are already being done by most of those around us. We might have rich owners but we are still way behind in so many basic aspects. If the likes of Brenford and Bristol can do it, so can we.