The Levellers

The Levellers: Beautiful Day 

Clearly not on Boris Johnson's spotify play list, but you can imagine Corbyn and McDonald humming along to this one on the election bus....

It's always been a favourite of mine, but tonight's result reminded me that this used to be match day music at Hillsborough? Or was it just my memory deceiving me? I think it was under the Paul Sturock era it became a regular fixture. Was it half time walk out music?

The chances were missing are clearly mental blocks of our players in front of goal. Maybe the club should bring it back, if indeed I've not made it up, but "Nothing is impossible in my all powerful mind" We've got too get the players believing it. 

I'm sure Paul Sturock would agree, in any case. Garry Monk needs to concentrate now on confidence. It's clearly shot to pieces in front of goal. 

8 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

thought this was going to be a thread about Harris`s equaliser .

It was, just not directly. He didn't stop beleiving he could do it in front of goal, dispite the miss before the goal.

I think our other players have a confidence issue in front of goal. How on earth Bannan doesn't get on the score sheet more often is beyond me, with the skill he possesses striking the ball.