Gary Neville

Guest Grez Bez

I'd much rather Phil or Gary (or both in some capacity) than some of the merry go round manager's

Zola literally terrifies me!

Will not manage again. Basically he failed with England and Valencia. oth sides underperformed significantly and think he realised no for him. 

Heis no longer as good as was when doing punditry for Sky since he returned in my opinion experience left its mark on him. 

21 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

Would much rather take a chance on Neville than go for one of usual suspects.  No outstanding candidate (at least not now Hughton appears to have ruled himself out) so I’m favouring a younger manager to take us forward.

i'm not sure dc has the time for a younger manager to get his feet under the table and 'rebuild'.

each year we play, and PAY players without financial reward incoming, he loses out financially.

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

i'm not sure dc has the time for a younger manager to get his feet under the table and 'rebuild'.

each year we play, and PAY players without financial reward incoming, he loses out financially.

It’s a fair point you make, but maybe a Neville style appointment would improve chances of sustained success in medium / long term. An experienced old head might be able to achieve promotion in short term, but (rather like Cardiff / Warnock)  I could see us returning to the Championship after one season.

12 hours ago, Steve Down South said:

It’s a fair point you make, but maybe a Neville style appointment would improve chances of sustained success in medium / long term. An experienced old head might be able to achieve promotion in short term, but (rather like Cardiff / Warnock)  I could see us returning to the Championship after one season.

I am disillusioned by the whole list of names, some of which are scary for the future of SWFC.