Wednesday, Villa, Derby all facing sanctions

16 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I do actually think there’s a chance we might get a points deduction. My point is and was that people saying we definitely will get this or that deduction without knowing what our accounts say, how they will be interpreted by the league, how we’ll measure up over the following two years and not having seen the sanctioning guidelines are just talking rubbish, and in the case of the usual suspects, ill informed intentionally negative rubbish.

We’ll see, but I’m sure it will happen quicker this time. No waiting until March like Birmingham. 

I agree, although reading the decision on the previous page. Birmingham were given notice last year and the hearing was delayed somewhat by the clubs designated representative resigning.

28 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

I agree, although reading the decision on the previous page. Birmingham were given notice last year and the hearing was delayed somewhat by the clubs designated representative resigning.

Seems like the league want it done and dusted quicker, so whether that would mean before the start of the season I don’t know as there can clearly be delays, as you say.

43 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Quite right, by the looks of it delaying tactics on Birmingham's part, maybe they hoped to get past the march cut off date for deduction imposed this season:ph34r: