How about this for an Idea

21 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Well I’m sorry I think they are there to help relegated teams to adapt and I can fully appreciate why . 

Yeah but they should be made to be used for what they were intended for then.

They were set up to help with the financial burden of being relegated, ie:- paying the wages of players already at the club until the club gets itself back on an even keel.

They weren’t brought in to blow on even more expensive players to try and get back up. Which in turn makes clubs like us without PP overspend trying to keep up.

PP are a good idea in principle but until teams are made to use them as they were intended more teams will end up like us.

Good idea, ludicrous governing of how they are used.

51 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

Yeah but they should be made to be used for what they were intended for then.

They were set up to help with the financial burden of being relegated, ie:- paying the wages of players already at the club until the club gets itself back on an even keel.

They weren’t brought in to blow on even more expensive players to try and get back up. Which in turn makes clubs like us without PP overspend trying to keep up.

PP are a good idea in principle but until teams are made to use them as they were intended more teams will end up like us.

Good idea, ludicrous governing of how they are used.

Fair point , yes any relegated side can do that and take advantage , the only regulation in place is this 3 years and £39m in losses , so as long as a teams losses aren’t significant whilst in the premier they can spend in the hope they go straight back up . Really relegated sides should be strong anyway with the players they have , doesn’t always work out that way does it . I don’t think we can blame pp on our current situation though , more like bad recruitment.

On 08/08/2018 at 21:55, qantas said:

100% agree with the supporting bit Mick.....we aren't skint though, when I say we I mean Chansiri....he's got plenty of money, he just can't splash it because of FFP.

Some people are starting to think that he's skint. He's not and let's not forget that.

2 hours ago, ... said:

Some people are starting to think that he's skint. He's not and let's not forget that.

Mm, ground could do with painting, corners of the ground need sorting, Leapings lane end entrance,. SAG probs need sorting.etc etc etc..

No ffp probs dealing with them issues..