Anyone up for this one?

Just dropped a donation in on the main link. Sorry thought it went in the same pot for all the runner's. If I can afford to do another later in the month I'll try and pop another in.

Best of luck all involved.

Edited by Maddogbob

Today's the day. If you're in town look for runners wearing Wednesday shirts witj John Pearson and give us a wave. Thats if we're still running together. Got a feeling I'll be that fat one struggling near the back. All for a good cause though and I hit my charity target. Feel free to check out the links in the thread and chuck some money our way. Quite looking forward to it now, just hope the rain holds off. The first 5k is a bit of an uphill but the last 5 comes back down again, I'm looking forward to the finish. 

• Like 1

Update. 

What a fantastic event this was. I ended up running the whole lot with John Pearson, think I may have held him back a bit but he refused to kick on and seemed as tired as I was at the end. We did it in a time of 1h07.03 Thats 3 minutes better than my previous best so delighted. About 16 of us were involved I think so a decent amount of money was raised. 

The atmosphere round the course was great, plenty of people out cheering us on. If you were there, thank you, it lifts you like you would not believe. Had a fair few comments about up the owls etc as I had a Wednesday shirt on. A couple of blades had a dig but it was good natured. Except for one woman who was just rude, telling us all the United fan runners had gone past ages ago, harsh I thought. Bloody blunts. 

So yeah, glad I signed up for it. Thanks for the sponsorships and stuff. 

WAWAW?