Championship stadiums ranked

7 hours ago, Kanye West said:

Still trying to work out why they felt the need to mention the disaster. What was the point in that?

Talksport flaps.

That will be the stadiums legacy unfortunately forever. 

• Like 1

Guest Willow Owl
5 hours ago, room0035 said:

That is probably about right we have had no investment in the stadium since 1996, when we rebuilt the south with the grandstand for Euro 96, other than a new pitch and score board, we are unable to use the full capacity because big areas of the ground still nearly 2 years after being shut are not up to the required standard. We even had the embarrassment of a sign failing of the stadium a few weeks ago, presumably the wrong brand of glue was used.

DC cannot use FFP as an excuse for getting the stadium up to date and applying to safety standards as I am sure having a near 40,000 seater capacity instead of only 32,000 will help with FFP in the bigger games by being able to get more ticket revenue.  Instead i think the excuse for this one is if we get promoted we will move to a new stadium, but in the meantime we only have 80% capacity. 

No investment since 96 and It's all DC's fault, FFS give it a rest. Zzzzzzzzz

Wasn't going to comment but just had quick look and it has annoyed me. Not so much the Stain in third but Leeds first. Just to be clear, Bellend Road is one of the worst grounds I have been to. It has one big stand which is out of proportion to the rest of the ground and the other three stands are no bigger than my garden shed. They are old, run down and out of date. The pricing is high and the view is crap. In fact, if they wanted to improve it they should knock the whole place down and replace it with a landfill site. Even then it would have the disadvantage of its Leeds location but at least it would be better than it is now.