Football Heaven 2018 - 2019

2 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Do you really think DC needs the fans against him to motivate him to sell up and go. If he's had enough he will go, no point in deliberately further antagonising people and bringing on more abuse; for himself or his son.

That's what some people have always wanted from day 1

Just now, LJH1867OWLS said:

That wasn't the question I wanted answering? 

:Chansiri:

It doesn’t or shouldn’t happen. Are Wednesday that incompetent they allow that to happen to them?  And was that the relative discrepancy? 

You know very well it’s a stupid question. 

8 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

It doesn’t or shouldn’t happen. Are Wednesday that incompetent they allow that to happen to them?  And was that the relative discrepancy? 

You know very well it’s a stupid question. 

Come on then gooy! What would you have done in that situation? 

8 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

Do you really think DC needs the fans against him to motivate him to sell up and go. If he's had enough he will go, no point in deliberately further antagonising people and bringing on more abuse; for himself or his son.

He knows from his first full season here that he can get away with stuff if the team does well. Prices were so stupid that year we averaged under 23k despite getting in the play off positions. Less than when we nearly went down under Jones.

But the success means any people complaining about it get drowned out because - rightly I suppose - the main focus for most people is what happens on the pitch.

There’s more rumbling now than at any time since he came here. If Jos does his stuff it’ll by and large go away. If we struggle......

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

I wouldn’t have been in that position in the first place when I had had 12 months to prepare for it. 

I think your missing the point you could have 12 years to prepare for it but if they change the price last minute then nowt much you can do, agreed?

Just now, LJH1867OWLS said:

I think your missing the point you could have 12 years to prepare for it but if they change the price last minute then nowt much you can do, agreed?

Is that what you should allow to happen? And what was the price differential? Enough to justify the clusterfuck we ended up with? If that’s how kit manufacturers operate how come it only happens to us? 

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

Is that what you should allow to happen? And what was the price differential? Enough to justify the clusterfuck we ended up with? If that’s how kit manufacturers operate how come it only happens to us? 

How do you know it's only happened to us? 

7 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

How do you know it's only happened to us? 

Fuckme it’s like talking to John Humphries. I hope you don’t put yourself in the position Wednesday did in your business.

Mind you it was a wankIpswich shirt so the less it was on sale the better. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Fuckme it’s like talking to John Humphries. I hope you don’t put yourself in the position Wednesday did in your business.

Mind you it was a wankIpswich shirt so the less it was on sale the better. 

lol 

I'll take that as you don't know then.

Just now, rickygoo said:

I don’t recall any club being so late puttinga shirt out. But then I don’t follow the fortunes of any other club. 

Neither have I but you were on about businesses moving the goal posts at the last minute and said word to this effect it could only happen to Wednesday so I wanna know how you know this? 

Tink im just trying the learn the trade from the business GOOru! I mean he's always so quick to jump on Chansiris back on everything so I assume he's pretty good at running a football club! 

If he wants me to stop replying then all he has to do is stop replying himself 

:stuwinky:

2 minutes ago, LJH1867OWLS said:

Neither have I but you were on about businesses moving the goal posts at the last minute and said word to this effect it could only happen to Wednesday so I wanna know how you know this? 

Tink im just trying the learn the trade from the business GOOru! I mean he's always so quick to jump on Chansiris back on everything so I assume he's pretty good at running a football club! 

If he wants me to stop replying then all he has to do is stop replying himself 

:stuwinky:

My business days are in the distant past admittedly. 

Clearly looking at the accounts and things like corporate take up and the kit debacle there’s no way I could match his success. 

Although my experience working for Cork Gully in insolvency might come in handy.

lol

Thanks for the chat. Most enjoyable. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

My business days are in the distant past admittedly. 

Clearly looking at the accounts and things like corporate take up and the kit debacle there’s no way I could match his success. 

Although my experience working for Cork Gully in insolvency might come in handy.

lol

Thanks for the chat. Most enjoyable. 

So.... zero experience running a football club? And cheers enjoyed it 

• Haha 1