We are popular in Rovrum

8 minutes ago, Lichfield alien said:

How would you go down the rd to the masons? You would go up sycamore ave..go down the rd and you would end up on flanderwell Lane :picnic:

No no opposite direction on Sycamore which joins the dual carriageway at Wickersley Comp then turn right and head DOWN to The Masons

:picnic:                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :picnic:

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

No no opposite direction on Sycamore which joins the dual carriageway at Wickersley Comp then turn right and head DOWN to The Masons

:picnic:                                                                                                                                                                                                                  :picnic:

I bet no one drinking in the joker has ever said,,,whilst thinking of moving on..’anybody fancy goin down to the masons’...they might say fancy goin down to Bramley club king Henry etc...I thought you was a big rovrum owl??:duntmatter:

To my knowledge, at least ten people have said it so you lose that bet.  

Yes, you would say let's go down to King Henrys as Wickersley Comp is at the top of the hill so you could say King Henry and The Masons are both down the hill just in opposite directions and if you kept going past the Masons heading towards Rotherham or Sheffield you would drop down quite a way.  

6 minutes ago, Watson said:

To my knowledge, at least ten people have said it so you lose that bet.  

Yes, you would say let's go down to King Henrys as Wickersley Comp is at the top of the hill so you could say King Henry and The Masons are both down the hill just in opposite directions and if you kept going past the Masons heading towards Rotherham or Sheffield you would drop down quite a way.  

If you went your way..up to the dual carriageway and double backed on yoursef at the school...that means your driving...I hope your not one of those pesky drink drivers WTF:..anyway I’m done arguing about ten bob pubs in a ten bob town..goodnite:carlos:

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

If you went your way..up to the dual carriageway and double backed on yoursef at the school...that means your driving...I hope your not one of those pesky drink drivers WTF:..anyway I’m done arguing about ten bob pubs in a ten bob town..goodnite:carlos:

Ah running away I see, tail between your legs.  Donate ten quid to your favourite legal charity, and we will consider the bet settled.  As a gentleman, I expect you to honour the debt there is no need to provide evidence.

I bid you goodnight Sir.