BRIGHT!

1 hour ago, daztheowl said:

Just a note if you're going into Pinders to collect your print. Took the young lady on the counter a while to find what I'd come to collect. Eventually found it under Damian on the computer, so ask for prints from Damian Wilkinson. 

Do you have yours? Let’s see it!!!

1 hour ago, NYCOWL said:

Do you have yours? Let’s see it!!!

Soz NYC, its at in2frames at Staveley getting framed. Our lasses birthday present, had to pick it up in mi van and take it straight there so she couldn't see it. I'll post a pic when I get it back, it'll look even better framed. Lass in the shop was going to put a red and white border on it. I said do you mind, that's sacrilege. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Fantastic. If anyone feels like posting images in Marks twitter timeline it would be greatly appreciated, we have 15 of the second set of 50 to sell, I’m hoping that when people see them it might drum up some interest.

10 minutes ago, NYCOWL said:

Fantastic. If anyone feels like posting images in Marks twitter timeline it would be greatly appreciated, we have 15 of the second set of 50 to sell, I’m hoping that when people see them it might drum up some interest.

How do I do this?

I presume I Tweet it and add @mark Bright yeah?

#oldpeopleandcomputers

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I'd love it if these pictures formed a series of iconic moments against the Blunts

We could have Terry Curran on his knees in front of the lepp from BDM

Waddle sporting stiffy at Wembley

Hirst sat on the ground at the sty

Semedo on his knees at Hillsborough etc etc

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Yeah I also received mine today. Need to get a frame for it and then I'll post a photo.

Thanks to NYCOWL for organising all of this and of course to Mark for taking the time to sign all of these.

• Like 2