BRIGHT!

8 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

For anyone still confused.

The second set of 50 prints don’t have a personal dedication (Mark has given up a lot of time, but couldn’t do it)

But they are signed.

I have to get the final list to Pinders. Once they have that I’ll contact everyone individually to let them know that their prints is either ready for collection or has been posted.

Thanks to everyone for their patience, this kind of thing takes a while to pull off, lots of links in the chain, everyone giving up their time for nothing.

But I promise you all you’ll get your prints, and you won’t be disappointed. 

Thanks. I'll wait to hear then. Top job btw

I got mine and its actually awesome, Again thanks to NYCOWL for going through all the hassle of trying to sort it out, coz well, I know this wasn't easy, and to Mark for taking the time to sign and dedicate them, and to everyone who bought an awesome piece of memorabilia and raised a good chunk of coin for a great cause.

This sort of thing is what makes our club and fanbase the best in the world 

• Thanks 1

On 03/07/2018 at 13:14, attyjake said:

I ordered one of these about ten weeks ago, still no sign of it!

What's the delay?

:picnic:  Can anyone tell me where do we pick them up from?

Sorry mate.

I was trying to sell them all before they were shipped to Mark to save money on postage.

Then I gave up on that because people were getting (understandably) worried about where their prints were.

So I shipped 50 to him, and gambled that Owlstalk would help me sell the final 15.

This has been a bit of a long haul.

2 hours ago, NYCOWL said:

Sorry mate.

I was trying to sell them all before they were shipped to Mark to save money on postage.

Then I gave up on that because people were getting (understandably) worried about where their prints were.

So I shipped 50 to him, and gambled that Owlstalk would help me sell the final 15.

This has been a bit of a long haul.

That's ok, I was under the impression that the first 50 were already sold just after I ordered mine, sorry must have got wrong end of stick, so just look forward to receiving it then now i know what's happening, cheers.

Final total raised for SCH is £1626.18

Thanks to everyone, especially those who have been patiently waiting for their prints - there have a been a lot of delays, but the last batch will be posted by Friday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Watson said:

Very nice that... look after it.

no worries about that one, will look after it better than my own child, although he's a teenager now so hes lucky i haven't killed him yet lol

Edited by marcx666
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Be great to have a Roland, Waddler, Hirsty, and Di Canio one.

I need a rest first.

I was accused of fraud this week because the second lot are late shipping.

Thankfully 99% of people were understanding of the difficulties of getting this done, lots of links in the chain etc.

The 1%... well you can fizz yourself mate...

• Like 1