Tribunal compensation for Hirsty, Clare , etc

On 21/04/2018 at 08:31, mark77 said:

Under a certain age (23 I think) the rules are slightly different.

KM spoke about this at the fans forum back in August. She seemed very knowledgeable.

Many factors are included in the final fee but the main factor is First Team appearances. Sounds like the Exeter player made quite a few and obviously Clare became a regular for Gillingham and lately for us. Hirst however has made 1 I think (Cambridge League Cup). I would imagine International appearances will bump up the Hirst fee slightly.

Don't be surprised if Clare (if he leaves) brings in more than Hirst.

Maybe also the Tribunal will reduce the fee if the player has been abandoned by the club and they have shown no interest in continuing his development? I can only hope

Based on Exeter ruling , wouldn't we have been better taking Everton or Leicester's £3 million Hirsty offer?

With wage saving of , say £500k, that's seems much better than we will get - in 12 months.

Or, if these were written offers , does that provide a minimum base for Tribunal to determine?

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Based on Exeter ruling , wouldn't we have been better taking Everton or Leicester's £3 million Hirsty offer?

With wage saving of , say £500k, that's seems much better than we will get - in 12 months.

Or, if these were written offers , does that provide a minimum base for Tribunal to determine?

Who has said it was £3 million?. As quoted above, I was at the fans forum back in August. Chansiri went into a lot of detail with regards to offers by other clubs, the games they were playing and the demands by Mr Hirst (well his advisiors).

No one has offered anything like that...