Have we got enough? The embargo thread

I think we need to do what we haven’t done in a long time in the summer.... scout the lower leagues and minor European leagues and unearth 2 or 3 gems. If we can keep the key players for one more season and get a left back and some pace in the team then I think we will have a good crack at the play offs. 

You don’t need to spend big to compete, several clubs have proved that

13 hours ago, dan1980 said:

Facts mate .when we got fully fit squad that players he signed get in 1st 11 .do you even watch games or just talk rubbish ehen really you not got a clue what ya talking about

So when we have a fully fit squad we have Westwood, Pudil, Lees, Loovens, Hunt, Matias, Bannan, Hutch, Wallace, Fessi, Hooper.

Can you tell me HOW MANY OF THESE PLAYERS DC SIGNED AND HOW MANY WHERE SIGNED BY PREVIOUS REGIME AND GLENN ROEDER.

Players signed by DC still at the club I will not include all the money wasted on loan signing we never paid i.e. when he was doing the negotiations and not his previous advisers - Fletcher, Kean, Abdi, Jones, Reach, Fox, Winnall, Rhodes, Boyd, Pelupessy, Van Aken. Of these players that DC Signed how many with a fully fit squad would made the first 11 maybe 1 Reach.

Does this explain it for you Dan !!!!

But you keep believing everything from the club.

13 hours ago, SiJ said:

You've set your stall out and I doubt anyone takes you remotely seriously. 

Don't think anyone is pretending that the garden is all rosy, but most people can see through someone who has made their mind up and is going to attack the club and the owner at every opportunity. 

I think most people will wait and see. Frankly, I believe you even less than I do the club. 

SIJ this is not me setting my stall out this is a reply to Dan talking rubbish.

13 hours ago, dan1980 said:

I dont know if we will or not mate none of us do but gets on ya nerves people going on like we already got a embargo .has any team ever actually be penalised over ffp

In the last 5 years Notts Forest, Blackburn, QPR, Coventry Portsmouth to name a fee all hit with embargos

FFP is very simple you have you last 2 season of finacnail statements and this one the last two season we have loss £9.8m and £21m so £30.8m so if this season we are currently in we loss more than £8.2m we are in an embargo the next transfer window which makes it the summer, we have to get our financial statements back line and under the £39m losses over 3 years.

So next season we will have the £21m loss plus this season losses which unless we have got a lot of income in this season that we didn't last year we are going to be looking at similar account of a £20m loss. This is not pie in the sky stuff or people being bad news moungers we have a £30m wage bill last season, we have sold no one of note and added Boyd, Pelupessy and Van Aken to the squad so to think the wage bill is still £30m would seem about right.

Yes we should have made more from selling our own kits but even if we made £30 on the kits for 20,000 fans that only £600,000 with our overheads that a drop in the ocean.

So if last season we lost £21m this season we loss a little less £18m that = £39m loss so we would need to make a profit next season to get back in line with FFP all the time we are above the £39m we are in embargo, so how does a football team in our league reduce their loss of £20m to make a profit.

I will leave this one for Dan to work out because just expecting the losses to disappear because DC said they would won't cut it with the football league.

43 minutes ago, room0035 said:

SIJ this is not me setting my stall out this is a reply to Dan talking rubbish.

It not me sir its DAN talking rubbish .ha ha get a grip and grow up 

28 minutes ago, room0035 said:

FFP is very simple you have you last 2 season of finacnail statements and this one the last two season we have loss £9.8m and £21m so £30.8m so if this season we are currently in we loss more than £8.2m we are in an embargo the next transfer window which makes it the summer, we have to get our financial statements back line and under the £39m losses over 3 years.

So next season we will have the £21m loss plus this season losses which unless we have got a lot of income in this season that we didn't last year we are going to be looking at similar account of a £20m loss. This is not pie in the sky stuff or people being bad news moungers we have a £30m wage bill last season, we have sold no one of note and added Boyd, Pelupessy and Van Aken to the squad so to think the wage bill is still £30m would seem about right.

Yes we should have made more from selling our own kits but even if we made £30 on the kits for 20,000 fans that only £600,000 with our overheads that a drop in the ocean.

So if last season we lost £21m this season we loss a little less £18m that = £39m loss so we would need to make a profit next season to get back in line with FFP all the time we are above the £39m we are in embargo, so how does a football team in our league reduce their loss of £20m to make a profit.

I will leave this one for Dan to work out because just expecting the losses to disappear because DC said they would won't cut it with the football league.

Ha ha ha ha still banging on .

48 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So when we have a fully fit squad we have Westwood, Pudil, Lees, Loovens, Hunt, Matias, Bannan, Hutch, Wallace, Fessi, Hooper.

Can you tell me HOW MANY OF THESE PLAYERS DC SIGNED AND HOW MANY WHERE SIGNED BY PREVIOUS REGIME AND GLENN ROEDER.

Players signed by DC still at the club I will not include all the money wasted on loan signing we never paid i.e. when he was doing the negotiations and not his previous advisers - Fletcher, Kean, Abdi, Jones, Reach, Fox, Winnall, Rhodes, Boyd, Pelupessy, Van Aken. Of these players that DC Signed how many with a fully fit squad would made the first 11 maybe 1 Reach.

Does this explain it for you Dan !!!!

But you keep believing everything from the club.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha 

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Still correct though

I wait and see what happens .you know as much as me which is f*** all .only difference is i dont pretend i do

4 hours ago, new zealand owl said:

I think we need to do what we haven’t done in a long time in the summer.... scout the lower leagues and minor European leagues and unearth 2 or 3 gems. If we can keep the key players for one more season and get a left back and some pace in the team then I think we will have a good crack at the play offs. 

You don’t need to spend big to compete, several clubs have proved that

I expect that Jos already has a few names from the Bundesliga already tapped up.

7 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

I wait and see what happens .you know as much as me which is f*** all .only difference is i dont pretend i do

Really unlike you Dan I have a brain I don't believe everything I look at the facts, unless we have an income stream of £10m+ that no one at the club knows about we are going to be under embargo.

You can bury your head as much as you want but it will happen and when it does the most important asset of the club won't be the chairman or the players but the fans because we will still turn up in our numbers we will still pay the over priced tickets and the over priced merchandise because that's what we do.

An embargo will last until the club is back within the £39m limit over three years if DC continue to think it won't be an issue this could last for seasons, or and I am not saying this is what he is doing but he could get all the fans to sign up for season ticket early then in the summer sell a lot of our better players to reduce the losses in the accounts and get us back within FFP so we only incur embargoes for the Summer and January.

Edited by room0035

Really unlike you Dan I have a brain I don't believe everything I look at the facts, unless we have an income stream of £10m+ that no one at the club knows about we are going to be under embargo.

You can bury your head as much as you want but it will happen and when it does the most important asset of the club won't be the chairman or the players but the fans because we will still turn up in our numbers we will still pay the over priced tickets and the over priced merchandise because that's what we do.

An embargo will last until the club is back within the £39m limit over three years if DC continue to think it won't be an issue this could last for season, or and I am not saying this is what he is doing but he could get all the fans to sign up for season ticket early then in the summer sell a lot of our better players to reduce the losses in the accounts and get us back within FFP so we only incur embargoes for the Summer and January.

You can post how many times you want about it with your brain .your full of s*** and negative comments .so you might aswel save ya breath i not interested 1 bit what a know f*** all clown got to say

2 minutes ago, dan1980 said:

You can post how many times you want about it with your brain .your full of s*** and negative comments .so you might aswel save ya breath i not interested 1 bit what a know f*** all clown got to say

But you keep commenting and now your getting aggressive i will use smaller words as not to confuse you going forward WTF:

• Haha 1

But you keep commenting and now your getting aggressive i will use smaller words as not to confuse you going forward WTF:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha use whatever words you want mate doesnt change anything

Just now, Gray1867 said:

When Hirst leaves at the end of the season, aren’t we due a few mil in compo? I’m sure it was said when we rejected the 2 mil for him that we’d get more in compo if he left at the end of the season.

I don't know about this one - I hope we get as much as QPR did which was over £4m but not allowing him to play or train with the club even though we offered him a contract, I don't know if this will be taken into account when working out a value. We also need another club to come in for him if no one does or he goes out of England say Scotland we will be lucky to get a few hundred thousand.

Can you remember Dembele at Fulham a few years back he signed for Celtic and Fulham got about £500k he could now be sold for £20m+, if he had signed for a English Premier League team Fulham would have got in the millions.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/28/celtic-sign-moussa-dembele-fulham-brendan-rodgers

1 hour ago, room0035 said:

I don't know about this one - I hope we get as much as QPR did which was over £4m but not allowing him to play or train with the club even though we offered him a contract, I don't know if this will be taken into account when working out a value. We also need another club to come in for him if no one does or he goes out of England say Scotland we will be lucky to get a few hundred thousand.

Can you remember Dembele at Fulham a few years back he signed for Celtic and Fulham got about £500k he could now be sold for £20m+, if he had signed for a English Premier League team Fulham would have got in the millions.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/28/celtic-sign-moussa-dembele-fulham-brendan-rodgers

Knowing our luck we’ll probably end up getting f**k all and he’ll become a world beater!!!