Ian Nolan and Andy Pearce - where are they now?

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

I loved it . Queen Bea , Doreen , Lizzy , Vinegar t1ts and Joan Ferguson. 

The best thing was when the walls wobbled when someone shut a door. 

And the doors dint always shut because the walls wobbled lol

• Haha 1

It is not generally known that Ian and Andy competed for two years for the love of Tiffany Braithgirdle, a Thornton’s chocalatier from Wath-on-Dearne. It all had a very peculiar ending.

At loggerheads with each other, with Tiffany seemingly unable to decide on her man of choice, they ended up moving in with each other, into a converted windmill, in Lowestoft, 12 years ago, to form what is how a longstanding ménage à trois of domestic bliss.

Explaining the circumstances in an interview with the Birkenhead Herald, Ian said “Some may find it a strange relationship, but I sleep with Tiffany Monday to Wednesday, Andy sleeps with Tiffany Thursday to Saturday, and on Sundays I sleep with Andy, and we all get on very well. We share the domestic chores although Andy does most of the physical stuff whilst I do the ironing and cooking. Tiffany helps out where she can, but unfortunately isn’t as healthy as she once was, due to a bad back. To be honest, if Tiffany was a picture of health, we’d probably not stop here to look after her, and we’d go our own ways. The highlight  of mine and Andy’s week is Sunday night as we have grown fond of each other over the years, and would probably look to run a poodle grooming parlour”.

So there you have it, that’s what they’re up to now.

• Haha 1

Ian Nolan, Andy Pearce and Peter Atherton..........................those three names in particular always make my hackles rise as they were where the decline started and IMHO the first step towards Tricky Trev getting the bullet.

They were brought in to replace Pearson, Worthington and Warhurst.............................enough said.

• Like 1