EMBARASSING JOS

4 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

So what would you have done differently then if you were manager?

Give it a rest 

What would I have done differently? 

When Joao scored - we should've gone on the offensive and gone on to try and WIN a game for once and not settle and hold on for dear life. 

Abdi, Pelupessy - fresh legs in the middle

We could've moved Abdi into the hole (which was wide open all night - Nuhui tried to do a job in there for the most of it - it was dying for someone to pick up the ball and feed the strikers) - but no, nothing, no subs, no change in formation, NOTHING. 

There was a lot of change that could've happened between us scoring and them - we whimpered out of the game and lost. 

This hands tied excuse is not good enough for games like last night - they were absolutely abysmal, we had enough quality on the park to beat them and we had plenty of chances to alter our game and go for the win and we didnt. 

Will you settle for a loss against Bolton too? 

Ridiculous 

I'm really struggling with the lack of changes, needed to do the same against villa when some players were clearly blowing out of their arses.  We let the initiative of the equaliser just slip by last night. I know we aren't swimming with options but we have fresh legs and the manager should have ideas.

On 3/7/2018 at 12:07, Mickjj said:

Why does it have to be senior?, Clare has pace we could have used or Hirst for the last 15 minutes

Clare was injured, Hirst is totally unproven at this level. Not to mention such a hostile atmosphere at Hillsborough. Do we really want to be chucking kids in and relying on them to get the points? Annoyingly, Clare potentially would have thrived on Saturday

On 3/7/2018 at 10:57, oldishowl said:

Loovens , as you say , constantly made mistakes yet you think he should not have been taken off.

Buuterfield didn’t have his worse game but created nothing going forward.

If Pudil and Abdi can’t play 25 mins then they shouldn’t be on the bench. Might as well have put Nielsen and Clare on the bench, or if they are never going to be used me and you.

The manager has inherited a complete mess yet he isn’t helping himself with his bizarre allergy to using substitutes. It is key part of the game these days and he doesn’t seem to have a clue how to use them.

Not using a single sub against Villa was one of the strangest things I have ever seen any manager do.

Where did I say Loovens should not have been taken off? Unfortunately for me Loovens shouldn't even be starting anymore.

Clare was injured. Nielson hasn't exactly been fault free when he's played.

Maybe strange, but maybe he doesn't have any faith in any of the first teamers / subs currently? None of the fans do so why should he