EMBARASSING JOS

Just now, BRADDO said:

He makes Carlos look like Pep. 

He needs to go tonight 

I agree, but do you trust the dimbat with replacing  him? I don’t. DC needs to step back and leave the decisions to someone who has an iota of a clue.

He’d put Harold Shipman in charge of a care home given half a chance.

Utterly clueless. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

That’s it with him.

Absolutely f*cking dire to watch him arms folded all night. We had 15 mins to go and win that game and take it on, we make ZERO changes again to change the game or go out to win it. 

What a bland uninspiring useless manager we have on our hands. No excuses tonicht - they were the worst side at Hillsborough for ages, and we bottled it to go and win it. 

OUT.

But he's cheap. Poundland manager

1 win in 10!

Negative tactics!

Poor team selections! 

Players going through the motions!

Dire Football!

Sorry Jos you are out of your depth! Injuries we have however you should be doing more with these players! We need someone who knows the league and the language! 

You can’t make a case for this fella whatsoever, he represents everything we don’t need. Stupid appointment by a seemingly clueless chairman. Coupled with the so called witch as CEO. It’s like a circus up there 

Heading one way at the moment, similar path that Charlton, Blackburn have taken 

10 minutes ago, pussface said:

I agree, but do you trust the dimbat with replacing  him? I don’t. DC needs to step back and leave the decisions to someone who has an iota of a clue.

He’d put Harold Shipman in charge of a care home given half a chance.

Utterly clueless. 

It's a disgrace mate but another man is needed ASAP to give us a chance of survival. 

5 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It's a disgrace mate but another man is needed ASAP to give us a chance of survival. 

I think Jos wants the sack. Players out of position, setting up to lose etc. I think he took a look at the $hite around him after four games and thought na sod this. Reminds me of the last few months under Jones.

Pressure needs to be piled on the chairman NOW.

No passion or fight or any answers as to why he doesn’t make subs and this conserving players is absolute crap. 

If hes not madr 2 subs tonight to save them for Saturday he needs to be given his f*cking marching orders now because that game was there for the taking and he’s made a right mess of it. 

1 minute ago, slow83 said:

Sick of this season, but finding it very difficult to see how this is Jos fault. We were dire with a pretty much fully fit squad under Carlos earlier in the season.

That game wasn’t there for the taking tonight - not having this it’s not his fault. Tonight it was, tonight was a must win. 

41 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

That’s it with him.

Absolutely f*cking dire to watch him arms folded all night. We had 15 mins to go and win that game and take it on, we make ZERO changes again to change the game or go out to win it. 

What a bland uninspiring useless manager we have on our hands. No excuses tonicht - they were the worst side at Hillsborough for ages, and we bottled it to go and win it. 

OUT.

Second worst!!!

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Eightace said:

We are going down.

In free fall. Can't see us winning another game.

28 minutes ago, S1Owl said:

Can't wait for another riveting interview. Zzz

Chansiri ain't a clue what he's doing, who's gonna sack jos ffs. 

Look how long he left CC in charge. DC is taking us down, probably sell up for a small profit and never be seen again.

The players need to take responsibility for throwng Carlos and now Jos under the bus however I have to agree i think Jos is out of his depth.

I dont think we will go down as too many clubs are failing to capitalise on our poo form below us but it's unlikely we will challenge for the playoff places next season with his tactics

Oh well back for more on Saturday.....:sad:

The barmiest appointment in the history of barmy appointments but never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be calling for him to go after a couple of months in charge. How on earth this clown got through the interview process is beyond me.... must have been his insightfull knowledge of this league, his obvious charisma and his motivational and inspirational man-management techniques 

44 minutes ago, cowl said:

I've never known a manager make so few changes when the side is losing.

How can he believe so much in the players he's got out there when he makes 5 or 6 changes each game?!

his appointment was just as strange as most of the signings we have made, total disaster