EMBARASSING JOS

That’s it with him.

Absolutely f*cking dire to watch him arms folded all night. We had 15 mins to go and win that game and take it on, we make ZERO changes again to change the game or go out to win it. 

What a bland uninspiring useless manager we have on our hands. No excuses tonicht - they were the worst side at Hillsborough for ages, and we bottled it to go and win it. 

OUT.

• Like 1

Just now, TodwickOwl said:

That’s it with him.

Absolutely f*cking dire to watch him arms folded all night. We had 15 mins to go and win that game and take it on, we make ZERO changes again to change the game or go out to win it. 

What a bland uninspiring useless manager we have on our hands. No excuses tonicht - they were the worst side at Hillsborough for ages, and we bottled it to go and win it. 

OUT.

totally out of his depth,makes Carlos look like Mourinho

Sadly I agree 

He’s miles out of his depth.

No one knows why he was chosen. No one knows how got on our radar?

He knows Zero about the championship, the most competitive league in Europe, he has a poor command of the lingo and he shows no passion whatsoever.

Strange appointment at a crucial time but the whole club at the moment is strange.

It’s bizarre even by our standards!

• Thanks 2

Even Irvine managed to win four on the trot, on course to be our worse manager at this level, which is some achievement.

The club is a shower. Fit and propper to run a football club my ar$e. Not wasting any more money. I’m done.

8 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

That’s it with him.

OUT.

He makes Carlos look like Pep. 

He needs to go tonight 

I've never known a manager make so few changes when the side is losing.

How can he believe so much in the players he's got out there when he makes 5 or 6 changes each game?!

Edited by cowl

There's still a decent squad there. 3 of the back 5 have been in our promotion push for the last 2 years and our clean sheet records. One of the most prolific goal scorers in the league can't score and is pulled off at half time. He persists with butterfield who really is the worst midfielder I've seen since Darren potter.

• Thanks 1

No excuses tonight - we needed to win. 

I cannot see where another other win is gonna come under his management. 

And what is he seeing in Loovens that is better than Venancio? An injured Fred is miles better. 

Cant believe how friendly the atmosphere was either 

Irrespective of our current injury crisis you can tell he is not the man for us next season.

Bruce

Jockanovic 

Colin 

Rowett 

Pulis

etc etc 

Bar the Wolves gaffer and they are the exception due to their recruitment policy....a tried and tested management team at this level is crucial.

PULL THE TRIGGER DC.......BUT PLEASE LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES!!! 

Sometimes players look for a little bit of inspiration, or encouragement. This bloke offers nothing. Absolutely nothing I sat and watched him at 1_0 he's either stood arms folded or sat down. No instructions, no motivation. 

And don't get me started on why the hell he kept loovens on. Terrible management.

The players are turd. Jos even came in with 2 hands tied behind his back with the mess Carlos left. 

Even if we did bring in that messiah of an English manager people kept going on about we'd still be in a similar position.