Worst Sheffield Wednesday Managers

On Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 20:15, owler66 said:

I know I can't mention Carlos but a lot of the managers named were crap because we didn't have a lot of money to spend,even Turner found some gems,Carlos has spent millions and is as bad as any of them

Agree. you have to bring the financial element into things. A big cheque book makes management not easy but a whole lot easier.

Man City have spent more on their defence than 56 countries in the world have spent on their entire defence budget for their country. ( True Fact )

It's the one with the most money ususally wins. And in this no one in the history of Sheffield Wednesday has had as much money as Carlos. He did well at the start but he just got stale and predictable.

Every manager faces different problems financial, infrastructure, owner's ego etc.  so they all start off in different places. Unfair to single out any one person.   Personally I always go on the feel good factor for the fans.

If the fans are feeling good then it's a good manager, if they are feeling hopeless, and frustrated then the manager if not doing his job. BTW I wonder when we will get our first Female manager.?

2 hours ago, kingsidney said:

Not many manage to spend as much as the last 10 managers combined and make the team worse though. 

1 trick pony. 

Yeah but at least you'll have a bogeyman for the next ten years...clouds and silver lining innit lol 

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Yeah but at least you'll have a bogeyman for the next ten years...clouds and silver lining innit lol 

Have you ever done a post talking about football and not the poster. 

Edited by kingsidney