ASK THE SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY CHAIRMAN - PART 6 - The New SWFC Kits

48 minutes ago, steelowl said:

As much as I hate the shirt design and recognise what seems to be complete incompetence handling the whole episode 

who's at fault for queuing up to buy it and reward said incompetents with record sales and in so doing making them think they are doing something right ?

They are simply milking the blind loyalty of fans who feel a need to queue to associate themselves with the team by buying expensive tat 

Agree with every word mate 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

...Massive MASSIVE learning curve for some but what p*sses me off is that we are still paying through the nose for a shirt that was delayed by over 3 months!!!

ret

I agree, but they don't seem to be learning lessons.

Last season's shirt was met with calls for stripes.  The club set a competition to design a shirt, but only make it the third kit - so presumably just for lip service. They then pick this retro kit, ignoring stripes once again, for our home shirt and the Ikea kit for away.

From what I see on here, the white kit designed by Karl is the most popular design of the three. Yet, they've started prep for next season, with no sign of a home kit design competition and no promise of a move back to stripes. :wacko: