Morgan Fox

I thought he was decent last season too, we are a little on the short side at the back so he added a bit of presence there without being spectacular going forward. It looks like he has worked on his delivery too. Charlton fans used to really rate him when he nudged Wiggins from the team (who they rated before that!).

I think he needs a run of games to be judged properly, he did seem very nervous in the big game at Leeds last season and I think that ultimately cost him a place. But if he can address that then he should be first choice, we need to focus on the future.

On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:34, legendaryswan said:

Fox and Reach look strong down our left,both work hard and good going foreward,worked in tandem today.

I think Pudils stronger defensively,but,with more games theres no reason Fox cant get stronger.He had a decent game at Derby,was shocked how well he did to be fair,but he lost his man for the second goal,better in the air than Pudil,which isnt hard lol

I notice he lost his man for Villas goal too. Perhaps he tires toward the end.

4 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

I notice he lost his man for Villas goal too. Perhaps he tires toward the end.

I neglected to mention that,didnt want it to sound like Id something against the kid.

You could have a point in fairness,maybe he does tire in later stages of games,never really considered that

He is the best option we have for left back and needs to play. Looks solid most of the time.

However when he has a bad game he has a shocker. He was awful at Birmingham, made Maghoma look like Garrincha and it eventually cost us a goal.

I would expect he will get rid of the bad games with more time on the pitch so needs to play.