Is Carlos a "yes man"?

8 minutes ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Not sure why this is harsh.

I am merely asking the question who is doing what because if it isn't Carlos doing the recruiting then he is obviously happy to take the flak for others when it goes wrong like now

Maybe because he just sees it as his job to get the best out of what he’s got.

My personal feeling is that we’ve signed s lot of good footballers but not a lot of leaders / winners.

we don’t have players capable of affecting the game when it’s not going our way - bar hooper maybe fletcher, Hutchinson and maybe forestieri (who is an enormous miss for us).

when it’s not going right, like in the derby, the players we have don’t adapt - we need players that can see a problem and deal with it.

as an example - Hutchinson wouldnt have let Brookes play like he’s on Fifa- he needed bullying a bit but no one on the pitch saw that and tried (at least) to deal with it.

Edited by ka58

1 minute ago, ka58 said:

Maybe because he just sees it as his job to get the best out of what he’s got.

My personal feeling is that we’ve signed s lot of good footballers but not a lot of leaders / winners.

we don’t have players capable of affecting the game when it’s not going our way - bar hooper maybe fletcher, Hutchinson and maybe forestieri (who is an enormous miss for us).

when it’s nit going right, like in the derby, the players we have don’t adapt - we need players that can see a problem and deal with it.

as an example - Hutchinson wouldnt have let Brookes play like he’s on Fifa- he needed bullying a bit but no one on the pitch saw that and tried (at least) to deal with it.

Not looking for an argument mate but really don't think he is getting the best out of them.

Reach at left back,Lee on right of midfield,Rhodes isolated up front?????

I do feel Carlos needs to go but whilst ever he remains our head coach I will back him and the boys on match days home and away.

I will continue to express my opinions on this platform but ultimately we all want the same ,a team and club to be proud of and if CC can turn it around then I will be the first to applaud.

WAWAW

22 minutes ago, ScrappyOwl said:

Not looking for an argument mate but really don't think he is getting the best out of them.

Reach at left back,Lee on right of midfield,Rhodes isolated up front?????

I didn’t say he was - I was saying that’s his job to do.

7 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

He may be a yes man but he is no man of his word thats for sure.

He clearly said he would call it a day when he lost the fans, well that has happened and then some and he is still here, lose to weeds and the term toxic would be an understatement.

Thats my worry - international break after as well.

the result last night worried me far more than the result against united.

that could be passed off as a one-off derby thing.

i thought we would go and batter Birmingham but nothing happened.

it means he really has to win against Leeds or the next fortnight is going to be too much for some fans to take.

i hope we batter Leeds - with a good solid performance - it will buy him a bit more time. 

Im worried that’s not going to happen though.

1 minute ago, ka58 said:

Thats my worry - international break after as well.

the result last night worried me far more than the result against united.

that could be passed off as a one-off derby thing.

i thought we would go and batter Birmingham but nothing happened.

it means he really has to win against Leeds or the next fortnight is going to be too much for some fans to take.

i hope we batter Leeds - with a good solid performance - it will buy him a bit more time. 

Im worried that’s not going to happen though.

If we do indeed lose to Leeds then it is the perfect time to replace the manager. Nearly a quarter of the season gone and just enough time for a new man to be brought in before the next game.