Owls - Barnsley (help needed from the Netherlands)

Dear Owls,

My name is Ivo, I'm from the Netherlands and together with three Dutch friends I want to visit the home match against Barnsley (October 28). Do you think it is possible for us to buy tickets for this match since we have no membership and no loyalty points or will it be sold out before the general sale starts? I checked the official website but the sales terms are not determined yet. I understand I ask this quite early and perhaps you can't help me but I thought I just give it a try. Otherwise I have to write your new Dutch signing Joost van Aken:laugh:

Thank for your help.

Ivo 

4 minutes ago, IvoOwls said:

Dear Owls,

My name is Ivo, I'm from the Netherlands and together with three Dutch friends I want to visit the home match against Barnsley (October 28). Do you think it is possible for us to buy tickets for this match since we have no membership and no loyalty points or will it be sold out before the general sale starts? I checked the official website but the sales terms are not determined yet. I understand I ask this quite early and perhaps you can't help me but I thought I just give it a try. Otherwise I have to write your new Dutch signing Joost van Aken:laugh:

Thank for your help.

Ivo 

Ivo,

This game will make General Sale and is extremely unlikely to sell out.  If you are registered on the SWFC ticket website (https://shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk/) then you shouldn't have any issues ordering your tickets.  Information will be released about tickets 4 weeks before the match and you will be able to purchase on general sale 3 weeks before the match.

2 hours ago, IvoOwls said:

Dear Owls,

Thank for your help.

Ivo 

Ivo

Calgon u det in Nederlands vertelle?

i denk vell dat u ein Blade ben ?

Thank you all for your quick replies and your help. We really appreciate it. We will arrive on Friday but we have the possible changes of next Thursday in mind. However, in a couple of weeks when the ticket sale will start I might come back here if I need some help.

@Reallondonowl

Het Nederlands wat jij hebt getypt lijkt meer op Deens/Duits:biggrin: Ik beschouw jouw reactie als een compliment aangezien het aangeeft dat mijn Engels door iemand uit Sheffield geschreven zou kunnen zijn:rolleyes:

8 hours ago, IvoOwls said:

Thank you all for your quick replies and your help. We really appreciate it. We will arrive on Friday but we have the possible changes of next Thursday in mind. However, in a couple of weeks when the ticket sale will start I might come back here if I need some help.

@Reallondonowl

Het Nederlands wat jij hebt getypt lijkt meer op Deens/Duits:biggrin: Ik beschouw jouw reactie als een compliment aangezien het aangeeft dat mijn Engels door iemand uit Sheffield geschreven zou kunnen zijn:rolleyes:

Where are you from in the Netherlands ? I have some Dutch friends from Nijmegen who are coming over for an Owls game soon.

9 hours ago, IvoOwls said:

@Reallondonowl

Just needed to make sure you were genuine lol

15 hours ago, kenny said:

Where are you from in the Netherlands ? I have some Dutch friends from Nijmegen who are coming over for an Owls game soon.

I live 100 km to the South of Nijmegen. The deep south of the Netherlands.