Message to the Chairman

3 minutes ago, just visiting said:

I'm not sure he'll see it that way this morning.

Rather than threatening him about seeing the other side of SWFC fans, you should be praying that his intention is to keep funding you the way he has.

or you could keep your feking nose out you leeds Pr***

2 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Not a threat its the how he hasn't seen owls fans vent there anger yet. Hes had it too easy so far

Now we've seen your petulant anger...Shut up before you make a bigger fool of yourself than you already look. 

5 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

Not a threat its the how he hasn't seen owls fans vent there anger yet. Hes had it too easy so far

What does that even mean?

Are you going to hurl abuse at him next season and ask other fans to follow suit? 

Edited by SiJ

Just now, SiJ said:

Are you going to hurl abuse at him next season and ask other fans to follow suit? 

A bit like fans  did to dave allen? not my style

There has been ways in the past or letting the board/chairman know we aint happy. Don't really need to explain how its been done before

3 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's going to stand outside the player's entrance with a mate and shout the types of cars that various players have until he takes notice. 

1 minute ago, markcurtains said:

He's going to stand outside the player's entrance with a mate and shout the types of cars that various players have until he takes notice. 

lol

not quite, I'm straight to the boozer after the games. Only do car parks around greno woods

3 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

A bit like fans  did to dave allen? not my style

There has been ways in the past or letting the board/chairman know we aint happy. Don't really need to explain how its been done before

Go on...

Just now, AMB1867 said:

I can just imagine him having an account on here too, along with running multi million pound businesses. 

Can just imagine it. 

very true

I don't actually think he gives a hoot about us at all or what we think

Just now, Mackem_Muffdiver said:

OP I'm curious as to what you mean by "taking away some more identity?"

What has Chansiri done?

taken away our blue and white stripes!

Changed the emblem of our club, to be fair I'm warming to that, but my old tattoo isnt

3 minutes ago, ViolaOwls said:

taken away our blue and white stripes!

Changed the emblem of our club, to be fair I'm warming to that, but my old tattoo isnt

I thought that blue kit would just be a one off for this year? That's a disgrace if true, I'd be raging.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

So you'd protest then. 

If he doesn't spend loads of money then you'll protest. 

Not about spending money, its about sorting the stadium out for us and a new coach that utilises quality players instead of turning them into poor nobodies like winnall and rhodes