Message to the Chairman

Boooooo

Blue and white netting out!

I think he's already seen the ugly side of swfc fans this season. Booing, shouting abuse at players, tweeting abuse to players, manager, staff and the club twitter account. And that's in a season where we finished our highest in 15 fckin years.

I hope last nights result knocks a few people down a peg or two. Some fans need to re-evaluate their expectations and bring themselves back into reality.

7 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Boooooo

I think he's already seen the ugly side of swfc fans this season. Booing, shouting abuse at players, tweeting abuse to players, manager, staff and the club twitter account. And that's in a season where we finished our highest in 15 fckin years.

I hope last nights result knocks a few people down a peg or two. Some fans need to re-evaluate their expectations and bring themselves back into reality.

In all reality we just rolled over in the two most important games of the season. He needs to get a bit more Milan, or maybe give him a call for advice on where to go and who with next. At the end though he's a business man and as a business man he should know nice guys don't win, you need a ruthless streak to be a winner or get to the top in business and football is a business these days. 

Edited by shezzas left peg

6 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Boooooo

lol

to be fair the blue and white netting is pure frustration from last night, when I saw it I thought why have we done that for a team that playing in that colour.

Just want to point out chaps, its not a threat to the chairman its saying Hillsborough can become hostile if we think your taking our soul away, bad wording in anger I suppose. I don't think the booing has been bad at all this season, don't do twitter so cant comment on that

Expectations are to build on a massive budget from last season and get out played by a team on rotherhams budget. Like another thread stated last night the starting line up (swap fletch for hooper) was the same as last years finalist team yet we have spent how much? poor management

4 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

1, if your going to let CC go then please get a manager that understands using wingers to feed our forward line

2, If you feel the need to remove our blue and white stripes then please don't cover the away end in blue and white striped netting when playing against a team that's colours are blue and white stripes. It makes it look like they have decorated it themselves. Maybe something to consider.

3. oh and sort the bloo** stadium out, we have 39800 seats, makes sure they all get used

DC you have had it good for the time you have spent here, but come next season if things are going wrong you will see the other side of swfc fans. Taking away some more identity isn't going to wash.

But thanks for what you have achieved so far

Im down in the dumps today, lower than Whale turd, I've many an axe to grind about a few things last night, but fvvck me I can honestly say this was not one of the things I'm pisssed off about. Jesus Christ.

Just now, Saxondale said:

Im down in the dumps today, lower than Whale turd, I've many an axe to grind about a few things last night, but fvvck me I can honestly say this was not one of the things I'm pisssed off about. Jesus Christ.

Whereas I have started thinking about playing the pigs in whatever abortion of a kit he's decided to commission. Takes all sorts.