Who do we sell?

Guest Wacker62

we need  new midfielders galore, wingers, strikers, and defenders  sorry i could go on .................................. 

23 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

We have nothing to sell, everything we have bought has been overpaid for.

The club needs to get rid of the players that don't even make the bench and even the fringe players.

Mcgugan, Sasso, Semedo, Dave & co need to go on frees.

Agree with this but selling semedo and dave, our big players from recent times past is a no-no for me. Make your own mind up, we're rich, mind you. 

22 minutes ago, Coyt said:

Westwood, I fear will leave and deservedly so, Premiership class and certainly deserves a shot at it again.

I also fear Westwood will leave; the difference between us being 4th and 9th in my opinion. Hes absolutely f*kin outstanding for this league. 

20 minutes ago, shez owl said:

Hunt, puddle, loovens, sasso, Joao, nuhiu, fessi, fletcher, Wallace, Reach, matias, all the no hopers who haven't kicked a ball and Carlos, can leave for me 

So bitter suggesting to sell half the squad straight after we lost such a big game. We're all F**kin pissed off  but lets not suggest anything stupid... we've spent a lot of money of some good players. Okay, maybe the management isnt the best it could be, but lets not start selling players off like they're worth nothing to us.

Edited by Exceptionally_Large

1 minute ago, Exceptionally_Large said:

Agree with this but selling semedo and dave, our big players from recent times past is a no-no for me. Make your own mind up, we're rich, mind you. 

I also fear Westwood will leave; the difference between us being 4th and 9th in my opinion. Hes absolutely f*kin outstanding for this league. 

So bitter suggesting to sell half the squad straight after we lost such a big game. We're all F**kin pissed off  but lets not suggest anything stupid... we've spent a lot of money of some good players. Okay, maybe the management isnt the best it could be, but lets not start selling players off like they're worth nothing to us.

I'm not, I'm being quite rational, I think most of these have taken us as far as they can, many have now had double heartache im advocating a change, of course not all these would go I'd be happy with most but I'm showing where change is needed.

Guest hazza88
24 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Sometimes those TV pundits wind me up, but I thought they spoke a lot of sense about our signings this year. On paper, yes they're all good players, but it seems they've been signed with no real thoughts of how to mould them into a team. We need to find a more positive way of playing, and then we can determine which players we need to keep

Spot on they wind me up too but they were absolutely right with this point! 

3 minutes ago, shez owl said:

I'm not, I'm being quite rational, I think most of these have taken us as far as they can, many have now had double heartache im advocating a change, of course not all these would go I'd be happy with most but I'm showing where change is needed.

No, what youre saying is rebuild the squad. Dont go around saying what you were saying - its unhelpful. We did a great job this season and we have every chance of doing better next season. A few choice signings could see us changing from a team who has a lot of class players to an unstoppable team. 

Just now, Exceptionally_Large said:

No, what youre saying is rebuild the squad. Dont go around saying what you were saying - its unhelpful. We did a great job this season and we have every chance of doing better next season. A few choice signings could see us changing from a team who has a lot of class players to an unstoppable team. 

Like I said I'd happy with most staying, but we have players who have I believe have gone as far as they can with us, a lot of who I said aren't even in the first 11. The big calls are fessi, fletcher and pudil, 

Just now, shez owl said:

Like I said I'd happy with most staying, but we have players who have I believe have gone as far as they can with us, a lot of who I said aren't even in the first 11. The big calls are fessi, fletcher and pudil, 

Fessi - Stay. Bigest threat we have and I feel, although useless against Huddersfield as they have a vendetta against the bloke,  he can control the play.

Fletcher - Stay, Scored a lot of goals as we've picked up pace... who would you replace him with and why?

Pudil, - Stay as a sub. Loosing his legs, same with Loovens. Championship winning sides need a player like Lees to pair with Lees. Could do with a replacement, maybe sell and keep Fox.

13 minutes ago, Exceptionally_Large said:

Fessi - Stay. Bigest threat we have and I feel, although useless against Huddersfield as they have a vendetta against the bloke,  he can control the play.

Fletcher - Stay, Scored a lot of goals as we've picked up pace... who would you replace him with and why?

Pudil, - Stay as a sub. Loosing his legs, same with Loovens. Championship winning sides need a player like Lees to pair with Lees. Could do with a replacement, maybe sell and keep Fox.

Fessi because I wonder where his head is now.

Fletcher as hooper is a bigger threat and I'm advocating a change in style, we tend to lump it to him, with nobody as the link man close to him, maybe Winnall could do that?

Pudil and hunt because we need more pace and youth on our flanks.

but I agree not bad in your squad any of them. It's the deadwood and those who just make the 18 that need to go!