Who do we sell?

Hahaha so you'd sell three of our best players. Give over. 

We've got a squad easily capable of top two. Right tactics and a couple of additions ideally pacey options and we will be there.

This is a difficult one, as a lot depends on the manager for next season. If it's a new manager then only small changes are needed in my opinion, we probably won't sell anyone if Carlos is in charge. 

Regardless of if the manager I'd sell 

Matias

Joao

Lachman

Kean 

Nuhiu

hunt

Semedo (release)

nuhiu (release)

urby (release)

fox

loovens

sasso

Palmer

jones

next seasons team -

Westwood

? Lees ? ?

Fernando lee abdi ?

Rhodes fletcher

subs

? Keeper

? Cb

? Rb

bannan

Wallace

reach

winnall

Edited by Greenhgate Owl

Just now, David1867 said:

This is a difficult one, as a lot depends on the manager for next season. If it's a new manager then only small changes are needed in my opinion, we probably won't sell anyone if Carlos is in charge. 

Regardless of if the manager I'd sell 

Matias

Joao

Lachman

Kean 

Nuhiu

He went last year, keep up

1 minute ago, 442 said:

We lost.

To Huddersfield.

I agree that we should have beaten them comfortably but personally I blame the team selection and tactics. But bannan was quality, forestieri worked his socks off and Rhodes doesn't stand a chance when there is no one near him but he is quality on the ball, clever and we know he scores goals. But we need to play an attacking game where these players can thrive, not a stupid defensive, try and nick a goal over two legs pathetic tactic!

Guest Coyt

From the top Carlos needs to do the honourable thing and leave. Go back to Portugal and manage in the Portuguese league.

Westwood, I fear will leave and deservedly so, Premiership class and certainly deserves a shot at it again.

Possibly see the likes of Forestieri and Lees leave.

Personally I hope the likes of Pudil, Hunt, Nuhiu, Palmer, Matias, Joao to name a few are told they can leave next season .

Hunt, puddle, loovens, sasso, Joao, nuhiu, fessi, fletcher, Wallace, Reach, matias, all the no hopers who haven't kicked a ball and Carlos, can leave for me 

Edited by shez owl

Sometimes those TV pundits wind me up, but I thought they spoke a lot of sense about our signings this year. On paper, yes they're all good players, but it seems they've been signed with no real thoughts of how to mould them into a team. We need to find a more positive way of playing, and then we can determine which players we need to keep