Fulham bias....

Guest bagelybear

11 minutes ago, Anlaby Owl said:

i don't believe it is paranoia, it was always the case (last season being one of very few exceptions). When Wilco was in charge for instance, we were a longball, hoof it type team, even though the media darlings of the time, Everton played that style far more than we did.  I don't feel we have ever been controversial enough for the media. carlos for instance is very careful what he says at interviews. I also put it down to ex pro's not liking us for some reason...probably because they would have liked the chance to play here. Those who have played for Wednesday are nearly always very positive about us. I'd say the worst culprits at the moment are the local radio station. Nuts to 'em, with modern technology they are almost obsolete now so in the near future we won't have to listen to that tripe.

Ex pro's not liking us, worse culprits the local radio station, and you're not paranoid? lol 

20 minutes ago, SiJ said:

They just want to use the word "fairytale" at some point. 

The Star will be desperate for Rotherham to get promoted at a home match so they can wheel out this for the headline....

Untitled.png

Edited by Owl At Risk

TBH the manner of our performance on Sunday, might have earned respect but will hardly have gained friends. There is also the underdog sentimentality that makes Huddersfield's achievements more notable, and let's be honest if they don't succeed this time round it could be decades before they are in a similar position. If Wagner goes, they could be in League One before they make the play-offs again!