Using someone else's ID number

Evening all

Im a member with 250TPP so struggle to get tickets to the more sought after away matches. Season ticket purchased for next year. 

A family friend, who's a ST holder but doesn't attend away game, has kindly offered to let me use her ID to help me get tickets. 

Just wondering what is the best way for me to use her ID? 

I want to cause her the least amount of hassle. She's not an internet person, she's a go down to ticket office type lass. 

Can she just give me her ID number, I call up and buy them have the tickets delivered to my house? 

Any help would be appreciated. 

3 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Add her to your friends/family on your account.

you can then purchase them and they will be sent to your address

Fantastic! 

Why didn't I think of that? 

Thanks for your help. 

Trying to buy tickets with a friend or family on my account whose a ST holder. 

Im a member but still says tickets unavailable. The ST holder has enough points this afternoon. 

Could anyone one help please? 

27 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

Im a member but still says tickets unavailable. The ST holder has enough points this afternoon. 

What id recommend is you ask them for the surname and the postcode and just log in under that account. And just get it delivered to your address.

31 minutes ago, Pod9 said:

I'm having the same promble

2 minutes ago, Adam1867 said:

What id recommend is you ask them for the surname and the postcode and just log in under that account. And just get it delivered to your address.

you cant log in with a surname and postcode

you need email or client ref and password

48 minutes ago, ANDY said:

you cant log in with a surname and postcode

you need email or client ref and password

yes you can.

I didn't want to patronise the fella. I presume he already has the Id, seeing as he has set them up as a friend on the account.

You can log in with

Id Number

Surname

Postcode.

1 minute ago, Adam1867 said:

yes you can.

I didn't want to patronise the fella. I presume he already has the Id, seeing as he has set them up as a friend on the account.

You can log in with

Id Number

Surname

Postcode.

my mistake

apologies...

All sorted. 

Been into ticket office and lasso says you cannot buy any tickets for F&F unless you have enough points yourself to buy. Can go down in person though no problem. 

Ive done what Adam suggested and logged into his account with name, ID and postcode. Worked a treat. 

Cheers for for your help lads. 

1 minute ago, Pod9 said:

All sorted. 

Been into ticket office and lasso says you cannot buy any tickets for F&F unless you have enough points yourself to buy. Can go down in person though no problem. 

Ive done what Adam suggested and logged into his account with name, ID and postcode. Worked a treat. 

Cheers for for your help lads. 

thats how i did it

thanks to adam for pointing it out

On 3/15/2017 at 15:45, Adam1867 said:

yes you can.

You can log in with

Id Number

Surname

Postcode.

Wow - errr thats a massive security hole - ive got loads of peoples IDs and Postcodes.

REMEMEBR - the person who's id number you buy the ticket from gets the points applied to their account.

Spent all of last season buying tickets on other peoples accounts - and ended up with sod all points for myself. Was a close call that I coudl attend the POF

1 hour ago, jamsandwich said:

REMEMEBR - the person who's id number you buy the ticket from gets the points applied to their account.

Spent all of last season buying tickets on other peoples accounts - and ended up with sod all points for myself. Was a close call that I coudl attend the POF

Yes pal, that's the downside. 

But id rather have a Barnsley ticket now and worry about my TTP later. 

Also, I went into the ticket office last week. The lady behind the counter was going to sell me a ticket solely on the fact I knew someone's ID and name. All I had to say was their name and ID and she was going to sell me a ticket with no ID or anything. 

I didn't buy the ticket as I needed two and couldn't buy the second until the next day. Got them online with the advice above. 

3 hours ago, jamsandwich said:

Wow - errr thats a massive security hole - ive got loads of peoples IDs and Postcodes.

If the people whose information you have don't trust you, they can just delete you from their account and you will no longer have their information.

Just been looking to buy my Toon tickets. 

I can buy 1for each member and 2 for each ST holder on my friends and fam. 

Can season ticket holders buy two additional tickets per match before general sale? 

On 17/03/2017 at 12:29, jamsandwich said:

Yep, someone has used my details to buy a match ticket for tonight.  Hope they enjoy it, WAWAW