ST Renewals

Eyup all.have watched from afar for years now,registered a while ago but not posted till now so here goes!just renewed my st on kop and wanted to move seats but as soon as i clicked on a seat it kept  sending me back to sign in.So i ended up going with seat ive got now and went thro' straight away.just wondered if anyone else had any probs??

I think you'd have to wait until the final season ticket renewal date has passed which would probably be some time in June.

After that, any season tickets not renewed would have thier seats released for people on the waiting list to purchase.

You need to contact the ticket office to find out when this is and let them know you want to change seats as if they produce your new season ticket card there would be a fee for them to then change your seat and get a new season ticket card.

Cheers for that info mate.does make sense.was only thinking of changing cos lads i go with ar'nt renewing due to getting mortgages and other commitments so going on my own and was thinking try and get on end of a row instead of in middle.

12 hours ago, hacky blue said:

Cheers for that info mate.does make sense.was only thinking of changing cos lads i go with ar'nt renewing due to getting mortgages and other commitments so going on my own and was thinking try and get on end of a row instead of in middle.

Part timers eh.  I would'nt offer them a mortgage if that's the level of commitment they show to important stuff.:rolleyes:

Sitting at the end of a row (as we do)has its major drawbacks too.Every man and his proverbial dog keeps coming and going throughout the game, yer up and down like a brides nightie. Stay put and get yer mates to change their minds, it will be mind blowing in the Prem.

Thats hilarious the brides nighty bit!point taken,ill stay where i am.They will still make maybe 10 anyway just couldnt do initial outlay.just means they wont be sat with me but can live with that...anyway i mentioned about a tent near the don instead of a mortgage,nice down there so norwich fans say.....:tango:

13 hours ago, hacky blue said:

You're never on your own at Hillsborough son. WAWAW!