Reach Deserves A Mention

23 hours ago, salmonbones said:

Making a goal, scoring a goal should shut some prats up for a little while.  

I understand why he gets stick, I had a little go at him myself when he was one on one and wouldn't take on the defender around him just ran into him - BUT he does generally keep possession and plays to his own shirt.    

Prats? Take head out from up your arse for a second... 

Reach did ok when he came on. Had a part in 2 goals so you can't grumble with his performance. Apart from that, he did naff all. But he did that and that's great. His best contribution in a Wednesday shirt. I hope he stays on the bench though for now.

Guest domSWFC

Difficult decision for Carlos on Tuesday.

Forestieri is the best player in the league on his day. Wallace is in great form at the minute. Reach, made a great impact when he came on the last night.

For me, I'd like to see Forestieri keep his place on the left. But I think Reach deserves to start. Put him on the right wing. 

1 hour ago, ramone said:

Prats? Take head out from up your arse for a second... 

Reach did ok when he came on. Had a part in 2 goals so you can't grumble with his performance. Apart from that, he did naff all. But he did that and that's great. His best contribution in a Wednesday shirt. I hope he stays on the bench though for now.

Must have been a guy in a Reach mask i saw covering every blade of grass.