Watford and Wednesday

Guest Princeabdullah

Princeabdullah - its all in the name. You probably know but we were originally called The Wednesday, Sheffield was added later, plus there is ofcourse the oldest club in the world Sheffield FC, which still operate in one of the lower leagues. But most of all, we dont want to be associated with the Blunts.  Sheffield is a very strong football City, with 2 well supported clubs.  Without checking I think our homegate is probably around 25000 + and United get about 18000 +, so add the two together and you get some idea of the level of support for football in this place which is amazing considering the lack of success over the decades.

Guest Princeabdullah
2 hours ago, doubleo said:

Princeabdullah - its all in the name. You probably know but we were originally called The Wednesday, Sheffield was added later, plus there is ofcourse the oldest club in the world Sheffield FC, which still operate in one of the lower leagues. But most of all, we dont want to be associated with the Blunts.  Sheffield is a very strong football City, with 2 well supported clubs.  Without checking I think our homegate is probably around 25000 + and United get about 18000 +, so add the two together and you get some idea of the level of support for football in this place which is amazing considering the lack of success over the decades.

Totally understand. My words were of bad choice. We're all Wednesday aren't we? 

Didnt realise not using wednesday was such a thing but I'm getting used to how you describe your club. If someone mentions Sheffield as a club I always think Sheffield Wednesday. Sheffield have two big clubs with great support but Wednesday are the biggest club in Yorkshire, even bigger than Leeds in my opinion. As you say if Sheffield had one football team it would generate around 40-50 thousand a game, and more if it was a premier club. Sheffield Wednesday would get 38 thousand in the premier league. Quality club, deserves premier football. 

When we play Wednesday I always see you as a big name and love your support. 

Not just me who thinks it about Wednesday a lot of us regard you as a big club. Massive name 

Guest Princeabdullah
4 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not acceptable.

You now need to carry out an Owlstalk forfeit or you will be banned for life.

Firstly do you do a turn, and what are your thoughts on the bible ?

Sorry if I offended you, I don't do a turn whatever that means haha. And I don't read the testament. 

Guest Princeabdullah
4 hours ago, dfoster said:

Good choice mate, hope you have a good season....

Be superb if we achieve mid table, and Wednesday get promotion. Would make my football year. Love the owls, only dilemma for me is when we meet next season I'll be wanting a high scoring draw. 

16 hours ago, Princeabdullah said:

Hi Sheffield fans. what happened Saturday? You was quality for 90% of the game. That was three points lost. It will come good. I still think you will be top two, only Newcastle are stronger than Wednesday, as soon as Carlos gets his settled team your a massive force. I'm lucky enough to be in Derby on Friday till Monday so I might take in the game against Nottingham forest on Saturday. 

As for my Watford what a performance, we were superb from minute one. Manchester were very poor but we made them poor, rashford is a quality player for Manchester, he needs to start every game, he will be a super England player. Fellini was really poor. We look like having a good season this season good team spirit, happy for us and disappointed for my Wednesday. 

WAWAWAW 

shamim

Love your posts Prince. But as you have been told WE ARE WEDNESDAY. If you call us Sheffield we may get annoyed

Guest Princeabdullah
2 hours ago, madfan said:

Love your posts Prince. But as you have been told WE ARE WEDNESDAY. If you call us Sheffield we may get annoyed

I understand. Wednesday all the way. 

Guest Princeabdullah
18 hours ago, aeroswfc said:

How bizarre getting a Watford fan on Owlstalk.

im also a Wednesday fan now, been to more games than Watford this season. Brentford away, Wigan and Bristol city at hillsborough. I'm also going to attend against Nottingham forest. 

Guest Princeabdullah
Just now, aeroswfc said:

Welcome aboard. 

thankyou sir. I work a lot in the north, and picked the perfect Sheffield Wednesday to support. Watford is my blood but Sheffield Wednesday is my skin. Love everything about the Wednesday. 

20 hours ago, Princeabdullah said:

Hi Sheffield fans. what happened Saturday? You was quality for 90% of the game. That was three points lost. It will come good. I still think you will be top two, only Newcastle are stronger than Wednesday, as soon as Carlos gets his settled team your a massive force. I'm lucky enough to be in Derby on Friday till Monday so I might take in the game against Nottingham forest on Saturday. 

As for my Watford what a performance, we were superb from minute one. Manchester were very poor but we made them poor, rashford is a quality player for Manchester, he needs to start every game, he will be a super England player. Fellini was really poor. We look like having a good season this season good team spirit, happy for us and disappointed for my Wednesday. 

WAWAWAW 

shamim

Tha needs to gu 't neet scool 't lern reght lingo. Av a word wi Neil 'el put thi reght 

Guest Princeabdullah
1 hour ago, madfan said:

Tha needs to gu 't neet scool 't lern reght lingo. Av a word wi Neil 'el put thi reght 

always Wednesday now. Up the owls