Entrance K

This has been bugging me all week, apologies if its been addressed already, but did anyone else get held up at Entrance K on Saturday?

I started queuing at approx. 4:25 pm (not an unreasonable time IMO) but due to a problem with the turnstiles it took 30 mins to get in.

As a consequence of this I didn't get to my seat until the kicked off and therefore missed the build up.

Does anyone know what the issue was as other entrances seemed to be working fine.

Where your seats in the top tier?

I've been to NFL games at Wembley around a dozen times and always sit in the upper tier and the problem is thinning out the crowd inside to use the escalators up to the top.

I noticed the big queues but luckily Saturday I was in the bottom tier and just walked straight in with no queue at around 4:30pm

Where your seats in the top tier?

I've been to NFL games at Wembley around a dozen times and always sit in the upper tier and the problem is thinning out the crowd inside to use the escalators up to the top.

I noticed the big queues but luckily Saturday I was in the bottom tier and just walked straight in with no queue at around 4:30pm

Yes mate.

I think someone else has suggested this might have been this issue.

Presumably though there are escalators at other entrances?

Not everyone could spend all day there.

The earliest train I could catch got me to Kings Cross at 3:30. Tube got me to Wembley Park for 4:00. Walked up Wembley Way, chatted to a mate for 5 mins. Queued for 30mins.

As I've pointed out other entrances weren't queuing, and yet there was an obvious problem with the turnstiles at entrance K.

Hence my question.

I didn't spend all day there. Git in at 3.50. Is that your definition of all day.

Try running from the station next time or find another way to get there

I was stuck in all that.

One of gates broke down as well with a bloke in a blue Stone Island coat sprawled in the turnstile not realising and he has money in his hand to pay.

There was a 13 year old copper at the front singing the Barry Bannan song.

Fans weren't pushing but could have turned iffy and because of hold up everyone with bags just walked straight through security.

All a bit messy but sound once inside. Could do with more toilets and too nice to wee wee in the concourse like the old one.

Try running from the station next time or find another way to get there

Haha - I take it you missed the bit about it being the earliest train I could catch?

Mate I was on holiday with my wife and kids all weekend, getting to Wembley Park by 4pm was the best I could have done. And I did that.

As other posters have said, there was a problem with the turnstiles at Entrance K.

All I wanted to know was what the problem was.

But thanks for your helpful tips. I'll bare those in mind in the future.