Entrance K

We were late to the gate due to waiting to check in at our digs and dump bags, got to gate P at 4.20 and found huge queue but it went down pretty quick, cant complain as got to seat in time (sober)

I got metal detected at gate K, then went thru the ticket scanner, then they did a visual assessment on whether they felt I needed patting down, that's pretty thorough!

I literally scanned my ticket and one member of security just stood there as I walked to the escalator. Good to hear they did check some people though!

I got metal detected at gate K, then went thru the ticket scanner, then they did a visual assessment on whether they felt I needed patting down, that's pretty thorough!

I literally scanned my ticket and one member of security just stood there as I walked to the escalator. Good to hear they did check some people though!

Having been to these type of games before we made sure we where in the Stadium before 4pm we had kids with us and wanted them to experience the whole day starting with driving down with car decked with blue and white to taking them to the pub ,walking up Wembley way and getting into the stadium early

Got there around four and went straight in. Security didn't check us or anyone else tbh.

Only issue at K when we went through was some lad's mates had gone in with his ticket and he was blocking a whole turnstile waiting for them.

We got to entrance J at about 4.25pm and the queue was about 3 deep and we got in within a minute or two. We passed entrances M, L and K on the way and the queues/crowds were horrendous but once we passed these hordes of people we were surprised to see our entrance gate was relatively empty.

I don't get people moaning about queues to get in when they leave it that late

Not everyone could spend all day there.

The earliest train I could catch got me to Kings Cross at 3:30. Tube got me to Wembley Park for 4:00. Walked up Wembley Way, chatted to a mate for 5 mins. Queued for 30mins.

As I've pointed out other entrances weren't queuing, and yet there was an obvious problem with the turnstiles at entrance K.

Hence my question.

Glad someone else brought up entrance K

I dont think it should take 45 mins to get into a national stadium. It's not like there were thousands queueing at that gate. It just didnt move.

Exactly mate. It just didn't move did it. There obviously an issue.