General sale technical question

Just want to make sure I don't fall foul on technical grounds should there be tickets available on Gen sale Tuesday morning.

I've an ID with some points and my mate has just signed up for a new ID and has 0 points.

I've noticed that my ID is 5 digits long and his has 6 digits .... Is this right ? Ie do new registration numbers have more digits than existing ones ?

Edited by billabongbilly

I've added 2 who are new customers and ID numbers are longer.

What I want to know is, when purchasing tickets and I put ID numbers in it asks for postcode but when I added them to my friends list as new customers it doesn't ask for postcode, just the email address.

Do I just put my postcode in?

I've added 2 who are new customers and ID numbers are longer.

What I want to know is, when purchasing tickets and I put ID numbers in it asks for postcode but when I added them to my friends list as new customers it doesn't ask for postcode, just the email address.

Do I just put my postcode in?

If you've added them to YOUR client id as friends and family then you're still the lead person. They'll need your postcode.

(I think)

Numerical order mate so obviously the more there are at some point 5 digits became 6.

I wanted to give a serious answer before you got slaughtered but it does sound very sarcastic 😂

Thanks for that :)

My ID number is close to 46500

My mates new one is close to 253000

Does that mean there's been another 200k registrants since I originally signed up ?

Seems a lot.

Edited by billabongbilly