preferred 11

It looks like it will be 3 in the middle which will leave us light when we don't have the ball, offering little cover to the defence. just not sure if we are good enough yet to play this system.

Reminds me a little of Venables at Leeds - he had a system he wanted to play but not the players to execute it.

Time will tel to see if CC will have the same problem

For me...

Westwood

Hunt

Lees

Loovens

Wiggins

Melo

McGugan

Lopez

Matias

Joao

Wallace

Yes I know I've included Wiggins and Joao but think they are a done deal now. Loovens hasn't been convincing pre season but hopefully the Championship will bring the best from him yet again. Lachman can always come in left side of CB.

CM three look strong with plenty of versatility backing them up in Lee, Semedo and Hutch.

Still need another body or two up top because if we get injuries that's where we will suffer. If we lose Wallace or Matias we lose the goal and creativity threat that is the difference to last year.

This

Would love to find a place for Kieran Lee, but I just can't see it at the moment. He'll have to bide his time on the bench and wait for a drop in form from one of Lopez or Mcgugan

Guest RossD1991

Assuming Lucas and Wiggins both sign....

Westwood

Hunt Lees Loovens Wiggins

Lee Lopez McGugan

Lavery Lucas Matias

Spot on