Stuart Gray

Would people want him to stay on in an assistant manager capacity?

I wouldn't have any problem with that. This is someone who has been a highly rated no2 for many years and made an impact when he came in here, he should always have stayed in that role. He doesn't have the charisma or decision making /tactical knowledge to make it as the main man in charge of the team. But he's done a respectable job here after entering in difficult circumstances but please let's have a new voice in charge next year, one the players really feel they have to perform for every game.

But I hope Gray doesn't just get thrown out of the club entirely, he deserves to remain on the coaching staff at least. Particularly working with the defence which one would assume is his speciality. If not, I'm sure Gray will soon get a job as an assistant elsewhere. Will be an interesting summer to see how things go, I've got confidence Chansiri will make the right decisions.

Would people want him to stay on in an assistant manager capacity?

I wouldn't have any problem with that. This is someone who has been a highly rated no2 for many years and made an impact when he came in here, he should always have stayed in that role. He doesn't have the charisma or decision making /tactical knowledge to make it as the main man in charge of the team. But he's done a respectable job here after entering in difficult circumstances but please let's have a new voice in charge next year, one the players really feel they have to perform for every game.

But I hope Gray doesn't just get thrown out of the club entirely, he deserves to remain on the coaching staff at least. Particularly working with the defence which one would assume is his speciality. If not, I'm sure Gray will soon get a job as an assistant elsewhere. Will be an interesting summer to see how things go, I've got confidence Chansiri will make the right decisions.

If the worse does really come to the worse, then I've got no problem with that at all. Until then, we'll have to wait and see what happens in the pre-season regarding the recruitment and re-signing of players.

Guest Strap

He can't be "Assistant Manager" if we don't have a "Manager". So he stays as Head Coach. Simples.

Assistant head coach  :biggrin:

Why ? what exactly does he Coach them ? Seriously ? The amount of pathetic BASIC mistakes and bad decisions they make game after game Is worrying, these are supposed to be professional footballers, if Gray was a teacher and his players were students he'd be sacked, sorry but he would

Looking at the league table I beg to differ. Amount of clean sheets this season is fantastic. However he needs support with his attacking options and player recruitment.