26th September 1964

The last time Wednesday beat Wolves in a league game, but it's fair to say we've only played them 13 times since then but the record against them is pretty grim at home, marginalley better away.

So here's the record since our last win in 64' at home,

P 13 W 0 D 6 L 7.

I also hear if we do beat Wolves today it will be the first time we've won three on the bounce since....wait for it.......Alan sideways Irvine was here!!

Come on Wednesday!!

The last time Wednesday beat Wolves in a league game, but it's fair to say we've only played them 13 times since then but the record against them is pretty grim at home, marginalley better away.

P 13 W 0 D 6 L 7.

I also hear if we do beat Wolves today it will be the first time we've won three on the bounce since....wait for it.......Alan sideways Irvine was here!!

Come on Wednesday!!

Surely we won more than 3 on't trot under Jones?

P 13 W 0 D 6 L 7.

Come on Wednesday!!

You're having a weston super mare here Mark. I think you need to edit the post to home league game, we beat 'em 3-1 away a few seasons back! 

can i just say i´ve seen wednesday beat wolves at hilsboro cant recall the the sept 64 but do remember the the 5-0 the season before .....summat similar today would be just the ticket .

I was at those 2 games.   The 5-0 was 3 or 4 days after the Kennedy assassination. I recall folks talking about it at the game.  Colin Dobson had a blinder if I remember right.    About time it happened again (beat Wolves- not murder a US politician although I wouldn't mind 'Dubya Bush' taking one for the boys) 

Guest JohnWest

You're having a weston super mare here Mark. I think you need to edit the post to home league game, we beat 'em 3-1 away a few seasons back!

he said at home but the wait goes on

P 13 W 0 D 6 L 7.

Come on Wednesday!!

Read it again....by the way make it 14 games now.

Edited by TaxiMark