May's yellow card

Totting up procedure. That phrase boils my blood. Is there actually a rule that says you get booked after commiting a certain number of fouls, non of which warrant a yellow card in isolation? If so, hoew many fouls is it? If not, there's no totting up.

May had every right to go for the balls he went for. The keeper fouled him on one of em, May pulls out and the keeper doesn't, then rolls around like he's been assaulted.

The thing that strikes me about the May penalty incident, and again this is purely from being there, I haven't had the benefit of replays or commentary, is that the red didn't even seem to give a free kick at first.

The whistle didn't go and he didn't wave advantage to the best of my knowledge, it was just a 50:50 where one of them came away with the ball (in the refs eyes at least).

Then the keeper holds on to the ball, goes after Stevie and throws the ball out of play. Then and only then does it turn into a free kick. I honestly thought it was going to be our throw or a bounce ball. Was totally baffled when he gave the ball back to the keeper. If that isn't evidence that the ref was too week and shouldn't be in charge of games at this level, I don't know what is.

Jesus the people on here saying it was a pen for may clearly never played the game. Their keeper overreacted when he was the instigator. He does smash may and stand his ground and I would expect nothing less from a keeper. May challenges for all 3 balls as he should. Both should just get on with it. None are fouls and there should be no moaning. May understood that and just got on with it. Their keeper threw a hissy fit