Sack the band!

Have the IRA moved on? No. The IRA are still a very real threat. They have newer braches such as the PIRA. They are one of the biggest threats to this country. Don't tell me that football fans are stuck in a war from 30 years ago, because the threat is still VERY real. Believe me.

Yeah right..There might be one on my street..I should start panicking and singing some songs.

It was a political descision, she then went home and urinated on a boyzone cd  :biggrin:

Not Westlife though I hope didn't they once advertise or front the poppy appeal.

Proving that you can be crap at music and still be useful,does that mean there's hope for the band.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I don't see the problem. roger the terrorists? Why is that offensive? I can understand wondering why it was a prominant song against SCOTLAND, but why is it offensive? Why the outrage?

Because people feel the need to moan about anything.

Yeah right..There might be one on my street..I should start panicking and singing some songs.

Go on living your life blindly in peaceful ignorance then. Many of our servicemen and women will be able to tell you that one of the biggest threats to our country comes from the IRA and their new factions.

Having done six and a half years service, our two constant threats during my time were from Argentina and the IRA. 

Never mind though, those freedom fighters aren't active and don't exist.

Go on living your life blindly in peaceful ignorance then. Many of our servicemen and women will be able to tell you that one of the biggest threats to our country comes from the IRA and their new factions.

Having done six and a half years service, our two constant threats during my time were from Argentina and the IRA. 

Argentina because????

Ireland because???

Like i said one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Let's not forget though that it's a common fact that when you see the Earth from space there's a massive world peace sign on it and a massive rainbow over Syria

Have the IRA moved on? No. The IRA are still a very real threat. They have newer braches such as the PIRA. They are one of the biggest threats to this country. Don't tell me that football fans are stuck in a war from 30 years ago, because the threat is still VERY real. Believe me.

Newer..**** me the provos were very much alive and kicking back in the 70s...all they are now is a bunch of criminals hiding behind the "cause " they need consigning to the dustbin of history