Another reason why Stuart Gray has done a phenomenal job..........his first choice 11

My main concern is a lack of goals from elsewhere on the pitch apart from the front men. Our CM pairing are never going to gamble and break past the front men. This is one of the reasons we are so tight defensively so it's a Catch 22 scenario. Maguire is struggling to find his form and we don't look great on set plays as our quality in delivery isn't great and often fails to beat the first man.

Our strong defence is impressive though, considering when you look at how many goals Fulham and Huddersfield have conceded so far.

Dave Kitson said on the FLS that he and many others think Gray is the best coach they've played under and it really does show. The lacklustre performances under Jones were a reflection of a lacklustre manager. Gray has done a tremendous job to lift team spirit and get everyone playing for the shirt, and playing as a solid unit. 

I find it strange that he has never made a success at being a manager before. Even at Wednesday he seemed to get it by default almost. I suppose not being a big name has counted against him in the past.

Think this is where everyone said Jones should have had us so he's just doing his job well. Phenomenal would be top two.

Yes terrific might be a more apt adjective. Jones was under achieving whereas Gray might well be over achieving.Dragging us out of the mire was what we hoped for under Gray; he's exceeded that so far