Coke & Semedo

I thought the worst today. No Lee and no Hutch. These two were heroic and fully deserve a lot of credit. I thought we'd struggle to beat anyone without Lee and Hutch, how wrong could I be! 

Plus, the way we play definitely appears to suit as better away from home.

Written off by the many.

Backed by the few.

Giles Coke is a quality player.

Always recognised his talent. Its his lack of consistency that has hampered him throughout his career. Hopefully Gray can help him on this front. Perhaps there was a reason to why he was on the bench for the two home games after starting the season impressively.

Semedo is better when he has a player like Coke alongside him too.

Main thing that annoyed me about coke was he gave the ball away a lot and sometimes looked stiff when receiving  it.But I reckon it was just confidence.

He's been much better of late.When the team plays well so does he.

I still think we need another option in cm.Especially when playing at home but him and semedo can def do a job when needed.

Edited by Eightace

One thing about being a Lord is having the class to admit when you are wrong.

I was doubtful that these two lads could play in a '2 at this level of the game.

I was convinced it would be too much for them without the considerable talents of Lee or Hutchinson making up a triumvirate.

Well done Gentlemen and thank you for sticking it to me and my views.

Props to the Snootster (ps give Gill sans light a crack, or is that not an option). I have not been convinced by Coke but he's smashing my previous assessment. Keep it going Giles, we need you firing this season.

Always been happy with Semedo though. He does what it says on the tin and always gives his all for the team.

I thought the worst today. No Lee and no Hutch. These two were heroic and fully deserve a lot of credit. I thought we'd struggle to beat anyone without Lee and Hutch, how wrong could I be! 

Plus, the way we play definitely appears to suit as better away from home.

pretty much my thoughts too.