Buxton ?

Anyone know what the crack is with Buxton?

With the way midfield is crumbling I think it would be useful to free Palmer up if we're not going to do any business in the transfer or loan market.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

I personally don't think Young is ready.  Maybe time for Tardieu.  I think it is worth spending the money on him.

Yeah we really could do with Lewis coming back and nailing that right back spot , while I'm a big fan of Palmer at right back i think his game has now moved on enough for him to be equally as good in midfield , centrally or even wide right

Buxton is a top player if he can get himself fit and no matter how good palmers been at right back i do think we miss him

Yeah we really could do with Lewis coming back and nailing that right back spot , while I'm a big fan of Palmer at right back i think his game has now moved on enough for him to be equally as good in midfield , centrally or even wide right

Buxton is a top player if he can get himself fit and no matter how good palmers been at right back i do think we miss him

I do think that Palmer infront of Buxton would give us a bit more compactness rather than always playing with two proper wingers.

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

Yes and its in midfield that we really are light. Palmer might well be a good option if he can be freed from RB.

Your loathed to move liam anywhere really because he's been that solid , but when Buxton is fit if were still this ridiculously light in midfield it's got to be an option Gray will think about

Palmer and Buxton could give us a strong right side and both are equally capable of bombing on and sticking a cross in the box , also for me Maguire needs to move centrally

Don't rate Palmer in Midfield personally. Far, Far better at Full Back

I think the Palmer of today is a far different proposition to when he was a little out of his depth a year or two ago. Physically stronger and more assured. He's matured.

Edited by Dagmeister

Difficult to know who is the better RB at the moment. But when fit, we need to find positions for both of them. Both are simply too good to leave out of the side when we have worse footballers who play regular. Don't see why Liam wouldn't be decent at RM, he's looked our best attacking threat so far this season. Move Maguire to the left.

Difficult to know who is the better RB at the moment. But when fit, we need to find positions for both of them. Both are simply too good to leave out of the side when we have worse footballers who play regular. Don't see why Liam wouldn't be decent at RM, he's looked our best attacking threat so far this season. Move Maguire to the left.

For sure both are good players.