Atty Nuhiu

Guest Fedor

I have seen the lack of tracking from Lavery for their goal .

It was hardly on the same level as the through ball from Nuhiu for Charltons third.

The goal would not have happened had Lavery simply managed to stay goal side of his runner. Anyone who has ever played the game at any level will tell you that.

Guest Fedor

The goal would not have happened had Lavery simply managed to stay goal side of his runner. Anyone who has ever played the game at any level will tell you that.

It happens all the time in football, players don't track their runners. The lad still had a lot to do, and he did it well.

It's nowhere near as bad as a perfect through ball to leave the opposition striker one on one with the keeper.

It happens all the time in football, players don't track their runners. The lad still had a lot to do, and he did it well.

It's nowhere near as bad as a perfect through ball to leave the opposition striker one on one with the keeper.

Great finish no doubt but had Nuhiu let him run off the throw in the same matter I am pretty sure you would have pulled him up for it.

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Stupid thread

Many players were worse than nuihu today yes he didn't do much right but didn't do much wrong either

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Mattock was worse than nuihu(yes he did score a beauty but still)

Kirkland worse than nuihu

Antonio worse

Coke was pretty poor

Guest Fedor

Stupid thread

Many players were worse than nuihu today yes he didn't do much right but didn't do much wrong either

From the king of stupid threads. Perhaps I should have mentioned attendances.

Guest Sheff Owl

Why is everything so black and white?

Who is supplying the crosses?

Why do you think Nuhiu is having to come deep to collect the ball?

Where is the creativity?

Suarez would struggle in our team, it's doesn't matter how good of a player he is.

Guest 5512uto

Nuhiu was one of the only players who didn't completely embarrass himself yesterday and has been putting in good performances for several weeks , Mattock was poo , as were kirkland, coke, mccabe, and antonio, but I suppose they don't get a mention because they aren't the scapegoat of the week. But maybe i'm just one of those simpletons who thinks supporting your own players is better than slagging them off and having a dig whenever the opportunity arises.

Edited by 5512uto

Guest 5512uto

Fedor's just upset with Nuhui because Atty refused to blow him when asked

He reminds me of the tailface who sits near me on kop, never happier than when nuhiu makes a mistake, and win lose or draw ends every game with a hearty booing of the entire team. I sometimes wonder why people bother going if they seem so happy when things go wrong.

Guest Fedor

Why is everything so black and white?

Who is supplying the crosses?

Why do you think Nuhiu is having to come deep to collect the ball?

Where is the creativity?

Suarez would struggle in our team, it's doesn't matter how good of a player he is.

When has he ever looked like getting on the end of a cross and scoring?

He doesn't attack the ball.

Fedor's just upset with Nuhui because Atty refused to blow him when asked

He didn't refuse.

Nuhiu had about 2 or 3 players around him all game.

In the second half when he got the ball he looked one of our best players.

Don't do drugs , they are not good for you.

Guest wilyfox

4 in 4's a vast improvement, and there's still a lot more for him to work on - so that's encouraging for the future. If this season was as good as he's likely to get, then I'd be concerned. Genuine reason to believe there's much more to come from Nuhiu.