Gooch will he stay

Funny how you get different opinions, I thought he was the weak link that we didn't pressure enough.

At times I'd say he looked a bit lost but I think there's some decent ability in him. Put him with a Loovens or Rodger Johnson and I think he'd do well. 

I just think we could use someone a bit younger and quicker at CB sometimes

I'd also probably give Zayette another chance. He might be a different player under Gray, can't be any worse as a back up than Llera.

Other week I said I'd probably offer Llera another year deal as he's the only CB we have who keeps himself fit however watching the game on saturday I've changed my mind. Was a good signing for us at the time but he worries me every time a striker is near him

i think playing games for us was always as stepping stone to securing a place in the USA team for the World Cup - i doubt he'll be signing for next season

Thanks for the games Gooch - he's done very well since coming in but i reckon he's gonna go back to an MLS team

we definately need a pacey centre half for next season though

would LOVE us to sign that defender on loan at Boro from Chelsea - looks absolutely immense, and Chalobah for midfield

If his heart isn't in it I wouldn't want him

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^

His heart's in it at the moment because of the world cup, but what will his attitude be like after.

If he chooses to stay because were his only option then I'm not so sure, it would be nice for us if he turned down offers to stay. 

Guest UpTheOwlsss

Michael keane is a CB

He was playing Rb on Saturday for Blackburn

At Cb he is very solid and I would take him next season on loan all day

They had

Spurt kilgallon Hanley keane

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Loovens, Gooch, Zayatte(nowt we can do about it) and Hutchinson as an option if not playing in midfield would be nice!