Gutted

Explain why it doesn't make sense then...so they've got a striker who is going to be on a decent contract until the end of the season not playing..

When they could have offloaded him for a fee and got him off the wage bill

Don't know much about business do you?

refer to the post above ;)

Guest NYorks-owl

Without a doubt...or both.?? That's just been greedy

The thought of both makes me have to sit down and take a few deep breaths to steady myself ha! Wickham has a love affair with the owls though... And on the pitch that helps to find that little bit extra deep inside when it really counts.

Why don't we have a whip around as fans and buy wickham for the club? Early Christmas present call it ha!

We proberbly didn't put an offer in because we have no money

still skirting round the issue Kirkland OOC end of season and no one bid 500k for him in January.

just because Fryatt's contract is running down doesn't mean he hasn't got an offer from Hull on the table,it's in his and Hull's interests to see what happens at the end of the season to what Division they will be in.

If they go down Hull will want Fryatt compared to the higher wage players that will do one as soon as they hit the Championship

still skirting round the issue Kirkland OOC end of season and no one bid 500k for him in January.

just because Fryatt's contract is running down doesn't mean he hasn't got an offer from Hull on the table,it's in his and Hull's interests to see what happens at the end of the season to what Division they will be in.

If they go down Hull will want Fryatt compared to the higher wage players that will do one as soon as they hit the Championship

Not really...

Maybe that no one wanted him.?? As not one team/manager said they wanted Kirkland..unless you seem to know of one? And I'm not talking about the rumour mill in the sun

Plus he is a first choice goalkeeper who plays every game...unlike fryatt so we have an intention to keep him until the end of the season as he is a quality goalkeeper.

Not really...

Maybe that no one wanted him.?? As not one team/manager said they wanted Kirkland..unless you seem to know of one? And I'm not talking about the rumour mill in the sun

Plus he is a first choice goalkeeper who plays every game...unlike fryatt so we have an intention to keep him until the end of the season as he is a quality goalkeeper.

thankyou  at last your getting it

We've never been linked with Fryatt and he's been playing for Hull.

so you've answered the question that I first posed

oh btw thankyou  for having a reasonable debate about this...a refreshing change on here no name calling or anything.

I'd love Fryatt here but we didn't bid never said we were going to bid for him...hopefully Hull stay up and we can get him on a free at the end of the season

Yawn...

Just to put things straight, Have I mentioned in any of my posts that we have put a 500k bid in for fryatt???? I don't think so..I stated that personally i feel that if we put in a 500k bid they would have accepted

Have we been linked with fryatt..yes I think we have, as a matter of fact, on loan, I didn't mention once we put a bid in..just to reiterate

Anyway I know your already thinking of a response to whatever I put...as you are the oracle

Now you've got a teamtalk to do on your football manager game your hull team is 1-0 down at halftime, bring fryatt on and "do it for the fans"

Yawn...

Just to put things straight, Have I mentioned in any of my posts that we have put a 500k bid in for fryatt???? I don't think so..I stated that personally i feel that if we put in a 500k bid they would have accepted

Have we been linked with fryatt..yes I think we have, as a matter of fact, on loan, I didn't mention once we put a bid in..just to reiterate

Anyway I know your already thinking of a response to whatever I put...as you are the oracle

Now you've got a teamtalk to do on your football manager game your hull team is 1-0 down at halftime, bring fryatt on and "do it for the fans"

so you put a bid in for him for 500k on football manager and it was accepted and cant understand why we didn't do it in real life then?

my post about us being linked with him was for a full transfer in January(never) wasn't ever going to get him back on loan as he was playing and scoring for Hull's first team.

glad you've restored my faith in OT for not having a reasonable debate without being childish.

Now go back and read some of my previous posts especially the one where he "may" have a deal on the table from Hull at the end of the season( not being an oracle but that's how things work..in real life not just on a computer game)

oh you forgot happy clapper,apologist,part timer as well(can you work those into your next response) lol