Had to chuckle

If you want a chuckle, have a look on bladesmad every now and again. It can't be healthy how much they hate Wednesday. So bitter, so twisted, so abusive and they genuinely do seem to be jealous of Owlstalk! It's funny, but I do actually in a way feel sorry for them. Most of the 10/15 people who post on there must have got issues.

I'd be willing to put money on the average life / blood pressure of an Owlstalker being a lot longer than that of someone who frequents pigs mad. 

Every time I look at that site they seem to have a third (no exaggeration) of the threads about us and how much they hate us.

It may seem a little ironic a post like this in a thread talking about them..... Especially with the amaount of Owlstalkers getting giddy at the idea of a steel city derby in the cup. But these thteads are more Wednesday related rather than hate filled male cow maneur.

That would be good. I always remember Fulham being a Division 2 / 3 team when I was growing up.

I'd love to see football being restored to it's natural order:

SWFC - Top flight

Fulham - Div 2 / 3

Wigan - Div 2 / 3

Stevenage - Non League

Etc

Here here.....that's how I remember it aswell, Swansea no where to be seen

I must be the only one dreading getting them if we manage to get past Charlton.

I know that we are much, much better than they are, but so are Fulham and Villa. You know what they say about every dog having it's day?! That goes for the homeless disease ridden dogs aswell.

We'd smash the poo poo out of them.

There will be no giant killing for the ickle Blades.

Edited by owls66